Assassin's Creed II Question
- Posted by StormXLR
- on Apr 15, 2010 5:55 pm GMT
How to pick up weapons on pc?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by Sivyo
- on Apr 22, 2010 10:13 pm GMT
You can't pick up a weopen until Mario teaches you... its stupid but its true. You also get a sword later on... Stupid yes, but thats how the story line goes. Sometimes its just easier to go through the main missions and go off on the side ones later on.
Keep playing through the game and you'll be given another sword.
You'll get another sword later from Mario.
Also, to pick up a weapon stand next to it and press Shift (default key).
Pick up weapons of the enemies by hitting the Shift key or the empty hand key while standing in a weapon in the ground
I helped you. Maybe its time to help me, pls. respond to my question. Link: paste it in address bar
yes, I agree with Sivyo unless you get a sword from Mario you can not pick up weapons
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- Player Reviews: 162
- Game Universe:
- Assassin's Creed (PC, MOBILE, PS3, X360, DS, IP, BB, WINM),
- Assassin's Creed II (PS3, PC, X360, PSP, IP, DS, BB),
- Assassin's Creed II: Battle of Forli (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed II: Bonfire of the Vanities (X360, PS3),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3, X360, PC, MAC),
- Assassin's Creed III (PS3, X360, WIIU, PC),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Disappearance (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Edition (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3, X360, PC),
- Assassin's Creed: Ultimate Collection (PC)
Assassin's Creed II Navigation