Assassin's Creed: Revelations Question
- Posted by CDFinnigan
- on Nov 22, 2011 2:14 pm GMT
How do I access the Rhodes maps in Multiplayer?
Unless you have a friend who plays the game, which would allow you to make a private match and thus select the maps, its gonna be random
You can also set up a practice match (which can be played alone) and the select the map to see if it unlocks anything. I must say that I never played on Rhodos map yet and I'm level 31 on MP so I think it only happens for certain game modes, or it's just very rare.
I've tried a combination of playing online and playing the training and the training doesn't count, so apparently either you have to play legit or possibly set up a private match, which I doubt will work. I already did Antioch, Souk, and Ippokratous so I'm assuming Knights Hospital is the only one left, but it's so difficult to find a match with it. Why can't you simply search which map you want to be on? Everything has to be so difficult in games any more, it's ridiculous.
I kept track of all the maps I played and these are all the maps I played online in this order and I still don't have the Rhodes maps unlocked. Which one am I missing?
mt st michel - night
venice - night
souk - night
antioch - dusk
Ippokratous - night
mt st michel
galata - night
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- Player Reviews: 84
- Game Universe:
- Assassin's Creed (PC, MOBILE, PS3, X360, DS, IP, BB, WINM),
- Assassin's Creed II (PS3, PC, X360, PSP, IP, DS, BB),
- Assassin's Creed II: Battle of Forli (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed II: Bonfire of the Vanities (X360, PS3),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3, X360, PC, MAC),
- Assassin's Creed III (PS3, X360, WIIU, PC),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Disappearance (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Edition (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3, X360, PC),
- Assassin's Creed: Ultimate Collection (PC)
AC: Revelations Navigation