Armored Edition Details - Batman: Arkham City Developer Interview
Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition is now available for WiiU.Posted Dec 5, 2012 | 1:23 | 2,961 Views
Carolyn Petit takes the Wii U version of Batman: Arkham City out for a brawl.Posted Nov 21, 2012 | 4:22 | 21,657 Views
Batman listens to his enemies while hiding under the floor grates, waiting for the time to start up the fight.Posted Nov 21, 2012 | 2:30 | 2,871 Views
Batman gets a special air dropped shipment with some new BATS technology inside.Posted Nov 21, 2012 | 2:30 | 551 Views
Catwoman infiltrates Ivy’s lair and uses her sneaky prowess to even the odds on her way past some guards.Posted Nov 21, 2012 | 2:30 | 559 Views
- Jun 6, 2012
E3 2012: Patrick Emond from WB Games Montreal breaks down the new map and how the Wii U controller is implemented in Batman: Arkham City: Armored Edition.
Just bought GOTY edition....... It's not like it would be the first time I took the bait on re-re-releases.
I hope they scale the difficulty considering the player will have more tools to work with, especially considering the added BAT meter allows the player to "rage out" occasionally. Hopefully there will be more enemies on the streets to fight.
- Player Reviews: 3
- Game Universe:
- Batman: Vengeance (PS2, GBA, GC, XBOX, PC),
- Batman: Dark Tomorrow (GC, XBOX, PS2),
- Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA),
- Batman Begins (XBOX, GC, PS2, PSP, GBA, MOBILE),
- Batman: The Video Game (GB, ARC, C64, GEN, NES, TG16, MSX, CPC, ZX),
- Batman Forever (PBL, GEN, ARC, GB, GG, SNES, PC),
- Batman Forever: The Arcade Game (SAT, PC, PS),
- Batman Returns (GEN, SNES, AMI, GG, LYNX, NES, SMS, SCD, PC),
- Batman: Return of the Joker (GB, NES),
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (PS, GBC, N64)
- Number of Players: