Battlefield 3 Question
- Posted by mute_eyezz
- on Oct 27, 2011 11:15 pm GMT
help me out with the weird Sound Lag, Stuttering or Doubled Sound issues?
Without more details, we can't possibly know what your problem is. My first suggestion is that your CPU is probably underpowered.
Without any info on which kinda speakers/soundcard and computer specs youre using its impossible to help you.
Also what audio settings are you using?
Wartapes is in my opinion the best audio setting, but i think its also one of the more taxing options.
Theres also a setting in the "Audio" menu (cant remember the exact name) which sits under the "War tapes" option - the name of it contains "Enhanced", that option should only be active if you dont have surround sound speakers or headphones.
To correct audio lag
press ~, (beside letter 1 on keyboard)type in
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Weapon FAQ||Weapon FAQ by TheFlamingW||210K|
|Other||Firearms Guide by barticle||167K|
|Other||Fighter Pilot Mastery Guide by wolverineli||24K|
|Other||Vehicle Guide by jimmythesnowman||193K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by calhoun1389||81K|
|Other||Multiplayer Point System by MadkaOwdiseez||86K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by redapocalypse04||34K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by a1ka1in||89K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by ExtremePhobia||39K|
- Player Reviews: 287
- Game Universe:
- Battlefield 1942 (XBOX, PC),
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (X360, PS2, XBOX, PSP),
- Battlefield: Bad Company (X360, PS3),
- Battlefield 2142 (PC, MAC),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (X360, PS3, PC, IP),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (PS3, X360),
- Battlefield 1942 Deluxe Edition (PC, MAC),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam (X360, PS3, PC),
- Battlefield 3 (PC, X360, PS3, WIIU),
- Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand (PS3, X360, PC)
Battlefield 3 Navigation