Battlefield: Bad Company Related Games
EA DICE's new first-person action adventure game will allow you to move in ways never before seen in a first-person game.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2008
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2009
This PS3-exclusive shooter sequel offers huge online co-op and multiplayer battles and two separate campaigns.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2008
Far Cry 2 takes place in a huge territory in South Africa and features day-night cycles, mercenary characters, wildfires, and much more.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2008
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2012
Engage in cinematic firefights through destructible environments in Black, now on next gen systems.
- Release Date: TBA
Activision and Treyarch are developing the next James Bond game, timed for release with the new film Quantum of Solace.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2008
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2012
NPPL Championship Paintball Breakout 2009 features over 35 tournaments including official NPPL and Millennium field locations and layouts.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2008
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2012
Take up arms with the remaining human survivors as you fight against the Chimeran race in Resistance 3.
- Release Date: Sep 6, 2011
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is a spin-off that contains around eight hours of original content and features a single open-world island to explore, with many of Far Cry 3's gameplay systems and mechanics making a return.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2013
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is the sequel to 2010's Black Ops and contains a single-player campaign, competitive multiplayer, and zombies mode.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2012
Far Cry 3 has players step in the shoes of Jason Brody where they will slash, sneak, detonate, and shoot their way across the island in a world that has lost all sense of right and wrong.
- Release Date: Dec 4, 2012
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the next chapter in the best-selling Call of Duty first-person shooter action series.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2011
Modern Warfare 2 features an intense single-player campaign, a number of cooperative missions, and deep competitive multiplayer.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2009
Resistance: Fall of Man is a first-person shooter from Insomniac.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2006
Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers an all-new story, all-new characters, all powered by a new, next generation Call of Duty engine.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2013
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots revolves around a dynamic single-player storyline that allows players to experience the reality of modern-day terrorism from multiple perspectives.
- Release Date: TBA 2013
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive features new maps, characters, and weapons, as well as delivers updated versions of the classic CS content.
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2012
The venerable Call of Duty series leaves its familiar WWII battlefields behind to tackle warfare in a modern setting.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2007
MAG (Massive Action Game) is a massively multiplayer online action game featuring 256 player battles.
- Release Date: Jan 26, 2010
Prepare for brutal battle as you join the war in Tajikistan in Operation Flashpoint: Red River.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2011
Rage is a first-person shooter from Bethesda set in the not-too-distant future where an asteroid impacts Earth, leaving a ravaged world behind.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2011
The Darkness is an action game based on the comic book series starring Jackie Estacado, a possessed Mafia hitman who has a horde of demons that do his bidding.
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2007
- Player Reviews: 245
- Game Universe:
- Battlefield 1942 (XBOX, PC),
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (X360, PS2, XBOX, PSP),
- Battlefield: Bad Company (X360, PS3),
- Battlefield 2142 (PC, MAC),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (X360, PS3, PC, IP),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (PS3, X360),
- Battlefield 1942 Deluxe Edition (PC, MAC),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam (X360, PS3, PC),
- Battlefield 3 (PC, X360, PS3, WIIU),
- Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand (PS3, X360, PC)
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
24 Players Online
Battlefield: Bad Company Navigation