Blood Bowl Teaser Trailer 1
We hope you like Monster Hunter Tri because there's not much else hitting shelves this week!Posted Apr 17, 2010 | 1:23 | 27,659 Views
The orcs seem to have a lot to say about the other teams in Bloodbowl!Posted Feb 10, 2010 | 1:52 | 5,885 Views
The front lines of each team make contact and start whacking each other.Posted Jan 28, 2010 | 1:21 | 17,689 Views
A game goes into half time before the next strategic round begins.Posted Jan 28, 2010 | 1:21 | 1,575 Views
Humans eliminate most of the other team and score.Posted Jan 28, 2010 | 1:21 | 1,156 Views
- Jun 25, 2008
Check out the official teaser trailer for Blood Bowl!
Football boring? Nah, cmon Cardinals! Football crossed with the WH license should prove popular and if its any decent Im getting it bb.
WTF. I hate Football boring sport, overrated, buttt.....this game looks like it might be fun based on the ORC craziness factor.
about time they mad a unrealistic fun sport game. Looks OK when ever the demo comes out ill check this out.
Come on bring this game out. i used to play the Blood bow board game, and if its anything like that i cann't wait.
So glad the Lizardmen finally got in on some WH license! Does this give anyone else flashbacks of Mutant League Football? That game was fun.
Ahh, nothing says good morning like a fist fulla Waaagh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in your face and a big foot on your spine.
Heck yeah, I used to love the old 2D adaptation for the PC and, assuming they're being accurate to the old ruleset I'm certainly going to get this one. My money is on the DS version. Blood Bowl on the go sounds fantastic.
I just hope it's not like that novel series that came out a few years ago - cheesy and for teens. I played the PC version that came out like 15 years ago. Man it was rough but at least there was something to play.
Cyanide has released info that they are holding this game until all the big hitters are done saturating the holiday season.. and to look for it in March of next year... so whatever they said about q4 of '08 is scrapped
Blood Bowl is the first game released by Games Workshop. Than Warhammer and then Warhammer 40k if I'm correct.
why does it scream WARHAMMER all over it?? its like a bad crossover! I played the old school version.. and i back in tha days.. didnt know how to play it hehe
@ IXI(andsoon) i agree, so hopefully the programmers have played the real blood bowl, colored their team and won a few matches.
Chance it will be good: 5% Chance it will be terrible and the company will go under because of it: 10% Chance it will just be terrible: 85%
It's gonna have 2 modes. Real-time & turn based. They really better not screw this up or I'll be having words
I am hopeful....but pessimistic that this game will be good. It could turn out real good, or it could be complete junk. The fact that they are suppose to be shipping here any month now and we haven't seen any game lay footage is distressing. *Fingers Crossed*
If it's as Good as Chaos League which lets face it was blood bowl under another name cause of liease problems then this is gonna be alot of fun ^^. Cant wait for my undead team to sumber over the field bring plague's and death ^^