- Posted by sasm1
- on Jan 1, 2010 7:14 am GMT
2 questions regarding Borderlands?
You cannot take screen shots from your PS3 and the only other time you can see yourself is when you customizing your character and in the Ranger vehicle in the "Gunner's Seat".
Only when in vehicles, exiting or entering or gunner chair. And split screen most of the time it fps mode,not like fallout 3 where you have the choice of views. and screen shots only if you a digital camera and plug your card in.
You can see yourself when your interacting with a vehicle, when you begin to "Fight for your Life" and during splitscreen.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by DomZ Ninja||1155K|
|Other||Character Ability Guide by Dr. Kynes||21K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by SENIORBILL||329K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by mr_404_Error||138K|
|FAQ||FAQ by Tristessa2||21K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by mrjhwar||55K|
|Other||Claptrap Location Guide by Omega_Darkness||9K|
- Player Reviews: 164
- Game Universe:
- Borderlands (X360, PC, PS3),
- Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned (PS3, X360, PC),
- Borderlands: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot (PS3, X360, PC),
- Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx (PS3, PC, X360),
- Borderlands: Double Game Add-On Pack (X360, PC),
- Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution (PS3, X360, PC),
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (X360, PS3, PC, MAC),
- Borderlands 2 (X360, PS3, PC, MAC),
- The Border Lands (WEB),
- Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty (X360, PS3, PC)
- Offline Modes:
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
4 Players Online