Call of Duty: Black Ops II Question
- Posted by onemttam7
- on Nov 16, 2012 4:13 pm GMT
Guerrilla Warfare Challenge Question?
I believe you must pick up a new gun for each one, not just get kills with a single stolen weapon.
Springfinger is correct, you must take and enemies weapon and get a kill on 5 seperate occasions.
Onemttam7, I'm having the same issue! Here's what's crazy. I played a match, picked up a few guns, killed a few enemies with those guns, and my Guerilla Warfare bar says "4 out of 5". Then I prestiged. Now I CANNOT seem to get the 5th kill, no matter what I do. No matter what gun I grab or how many people I kill. I thought it was a prestige thing maybe, but now I'm level 50 and still can't get it. Let me know if you figure it out. I'll do the same. Best, Sean
Figured it out! It should say "primary weapon"! Make a custom class with NOTHING on it...clear everything. I'm sure the will work if you just take out your primary weapon too, but just to be safe. Run around with your knife til you stab someone, take their gun, kill an enemy 5 times... Done!
None of this worked for me. any other ideas?
The ONLY other thing I can suggest is doing what I said but trying it in a normal core team death match, not Nuketown. That's how I did it.
I'm still stuck at 1 of 5. I'm at level 51 now. I have killed an enemy, walked around to make sure that I'm not accidentally picking up a fallen friendly's firearm, killed an enemy with the new stolen firearm at least 10 times now on entirely different games, most of which were outside of the Nuketown 24/7 Lobby. I will try the removing my primary, and I will give an update later on tonight.
Okay, I just unlocked it. Thanks for the advice of blanking out a weapon. Here's what I did.
1. Selected an assault as my primary, no secondary
2. Find Match -> Core -> Team Deathmatch
3. As soon as the match started, swapped from my primary (assault) to my secondary (knife)
4. Followed a teammate until he killed 1 enemy, and then picked up the ememy's gun.
5. Found and shot another enemy.
6. Swapped out my current stolen weapon out by picking up the weapon on the ground from the enemy that I had just killed.
7. Repeated steps 5 and 6 three more times....finally got my Guerilla Warfare count up to 5/5 and the boot camp grad title.
Also got my first "Backfire" kill in the Humiliation section.
You have to kill someone, then pick up his gun then kill him again with his own gun.
You'll get a medal called backfire every time you do it.
I was having the same issue as everyone else and I just found out how to complete this challenge.
1. You must have a primary and secondary weapon
2. The secondary weapon cannot be a primary (no overkill perk)
3. Once you kill an enemy, pick up their gun and kill additional enemies with that gun. Make sure it is an enemy gun (not a teammates) and it does not need to be five in a row. Also, make sure the enemies gun replaces your primary gun, not your secondary gun
Believe me, I was going crazy trying to figure this out as well. Once I tried this I unlocked this award immediately.
what is gorrila OK?
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by sokkus||464K|
|Weapon FAQ||Weapon FAQ by Master3203||46K|
|Other||Zombie Town Guide by KOH13||13K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by KOH13||41K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by JPaterson||49K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by BahumautZero||109K|
|Other||Zombies Guide by Anon330||94K|
|Other||Farm Guide by KOH13||10K|
|Other||Intel Location Guide by SLic_K||10K|
- Player Reviews: 131
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Navigation