Call of Duty: Black Ops Related Games
Revolution is the first DLC map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It includes four new multiplayer maps, a new zombies map, a new zombies game mode, and a brand-new multiplayer weapon.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2013
Nuketown Zombies is set during the events of Moon, and after the end of the multiplayer level from the original Black Ops game.
- Release Date: TBA
Wolfenstein is well worth it for the multiplayer game alone, so the fact that you get a solid single-player game in the box can only be considered a bonus.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2001
Wolfenstein is first person shooter where you play as BJ Blazkowicz, a highly decorated member of the Office of Secret Actions, who must stop the Nazis from harnessing the power of the Black Sun and creating a weapon of war-ending mass destruction.
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2009
Despite its flaws, Day of Defeat offers unusually intense gameplay with excellent pacing, good weapons, and a really fine combination of all-out action and teamwork.
- Release Date: May 6, 2003
While the retail single-player expansion was cancelled, id released the multiplayer component as a free download.
- Release Date: May 29, 2003
This game puts players in Pearl Harbor during the Japanese attack during WWII. The game features historically accurate battles, vehicles, and weapons.
- Release Date: September 2004
History Channel: Battle for the Pacific puts you in on the ground in many of the decisive battles in the Pacific Theater or WWII.
- Release Date: Dec 4, 2007
Rising Storm is a total conversion modification for the eagerly awaited WWII First-person Shooter, Heroes of Stalingrad: Red Orchestra; based on the Pacific campaign of 1941-45.
- Release Date: Q3 2013
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger lets you live the epic and violent journey of a ruthless bounty hunter on the trail of the West's most notorious outlaws.
- Release Date: May 22, 2013
Renaissance Heroes is an online multiplayer first-person shooter game set in 16th-century Renaissance Europe.
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2013
- Release Date: May 5, 1992
Pacific Assault delivers some intense and challenging firefights in its single-player campaign, while also offering a solid multiplayer component for the long haul.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2004
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is the follow-up to Tripwire's original PC game, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2011
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is the prequel to Call of Juarez and will take you through ravaged Civil War-era Georgia to the Aztec ruins of Mexico.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2009
This is a pick-up-and-play action extravaganza, a comic book version of WWII.
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2002
Battlefield Vietnam packs more dramatic moments in its gameplay than most any multiplayer-focused action game in the past few years.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2004
The next installment in the long-running World War II shooter series will follow a group of paratroopers.
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2007
Arctic Combat is a twitch-heavy online first-person shooter featuring realistic warzone effects.
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
Vietcong has a lot of great qualities, so it's unfortunate that some technical issues detract both from its performance and its presentation.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2003
Call of Juarez is a first-person shooter with a western theme.
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2007
Its additions are extremely enjoyable to play around with and, in some cases, really change the gameplay of the original in new and intriguing ways.
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2003
While The Road to Rome isn't the most ambitious expansion pack ever made, it makes a great game even better.
- Release Date: Feb 2, 2003
Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, Brothers in Arms tells the story of Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne paratroopers, who were scattered over the French countryside.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2005
The Ship, which originally began as a Half Life mod set aboard a fleet of 1930s steam liners, is now a full single and multiplayer game.
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2007
- Player Reviews: 242
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Navigation