Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Related Games
Forces of Corruption is an expansion pack for Star Wars: Empire at War. In the game, you can play as part of the light side, the dark side, or--for the first time ever--the corrupt side.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2006
The second expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War adds two new playable races, the Tau Empire and the Necrons.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2006
Game designer Chris Taylor, creator of Total Annihilation, returns to the RTS genre with the new franchise Supreme Commander.
- Release Date: Feb 20, 2007
In borrowing conventions from earlier games, Westwood managed to make its latest project interesting enough and enjoyable enough to be worthwhile for virtually anyone who's ever liked another game of its type.
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2001
DEFCON: Everybody Dies is an online multiplayer strategy game based around the theme of global thermonuclear war, inspired by the 1983 cult-classic Wargames.
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2006
UFO: Afterlight is a strategy game in which you take control of ground troops and manage resources in an effort to defend your Mars base from enemy robots.
- Release Date: May 4, 2007
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Platinum Edition includes Dawn of War, Winter Assault and Dark Crusade.
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2007
Galactic Dream: Rage of War features a new format, advanced control features, and multiplayer mode supporting hundreds of units.
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2007
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2007
ThreadSpace: Hyperbol is a sci-fi strategy game set in the near future.
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2007
This collection of three titles from the critically acclaimed UFO series takes you on a voyage from Earth to Mars!
- Release Date: Aug 24, 2007
The Show is RTS game set at the end of the 21st century, in which California is controlled by a dictator who forces people to participate in The Show - a team based battle arena set up to entertain home audiences.
- Release Date: Q2 2007
BoundlessPlanet is an MMO RTS game set on various round planets, which you must mine for resources in order to build up your armies.
- Release Date: November 2006
Anomaly 2 is a real-time strategy game that takes the tower offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level.. The game takes places in the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, where the planet is overrun by alien machines and humankind is on the verge of extinction.
- Release Date: May 15, 2013
The first of three sequels in Blizzard's legendary sci-fi real-time strategy series focuses on the Terran faction.
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2010
Sins of a Solar Empire is a massive space strategy game that lets you create huge fleets of starship and conquer the universe.
- Release Date: Feb 4, 2008
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm is the second of the three games for Starcraft II that picks up the story of StarCraft II where Wings of Liberty left off. The story focuses on Sarah Kerrigan and her quest to reunite the Swarm and exact revenge on Arcturus Mengsk.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2013
Anno 2070 takes place in a near-future environment where climate change has forced humanity to adapt to rising sea levels that have left stretches of once-fertile land completely inhospitable.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2011
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II is the full sequel to 2004's bloodthirsty sci-fi real-time strategy game, set in the Warhammer 40K universe.
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2009
Homeworld is both an excellent game and one that may well reshape the entire real-time strategy genre.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1999
It doesn't stray far from the blueprint created by its predecessors, but it is, without a doubt, the best game to ever adhere to that formula.
- Release Date: Apr 1, 1998
This third standalone expansion for THQ's real-time strategy game adds new playable factions and a brand-new campaign.
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2008
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Retribution is the second stand-alone expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II.
- Release Date: Mar 1, 2011
Star Wars: Empire at War is a real-time-strategy game set in the Star Wars universe and takes place a few years before the events of Episode IV.
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2006
Those who had a great time playing the original should by all means enjoy the sequel, as will most anyone interested in managing epic battles between huge spaceship fleets.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2003
- Player Reviews: 576
- Game Universe:
- Command & Conquer (PS, PC, N64, SAT, MAC),
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (PC, X360, MAC),
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (PC, X360),
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (PC, PS3, X360, MAC),
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Commander's Challenge (PS3, X360),
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert - Retaliation (PS),
- Command & Conquer: Generals (PC, MAC),
- Command & Conquer: Generals - Deluxe Edition (PC, MAC),
- Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour (PC, MAC),
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (PC)
- Offline Modes:
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
8 Players Online
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Navigation