Devil May Cry 2 Related Games
Fans of the previous Onimusha game will likewise enjoy the sequel. However, they'll find that Onimusha 2 also has the same drawbacks as its predecessor.
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2002
While die-hard Resident Evil fans will be turned off by the game's length, others will find it to be the survival-horror game for people who don't like survival-horror games.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2001
If you're a fan of the series or just want to play an action adventure in which you can hack up tons of ugly monsters--with style--then this game is just the ticket.
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2004
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams is the fourth installment in Capcom's action adventure series. Dawn of Dreams features all-new characters based on historical figures.
- Release Date: Mar 7, 2006
This beautiful adventure combines a uniquecontrol scheme, an engrossing story, and a visual design reminiscent of watercolor paintings.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2006
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven not only lives up to its predecessors' own high standards, but also to the generally high standards of stealth action gaming.
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2003
Primal's gameplay isn't quite as engaging as the game's presentation, but overall, Primal is still easily recommended to those who enjoy exploring their games and not just plowing through them.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
Finding Nemo is an average Disney game with a few kinks that mar an otherwise decent experience.
- Release Date: May 9, 2003
Superman: Shadow of Apokolips is just an average action game.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2002
Rygar is still a fun game with beautiful visuals and an excellent soundtrack, and fans of the genre should take the time to experience it.
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2002
Cats lived peacefully on their large tree, until the emperor Shun, king of the gorillas, invaded their village. Kay, a young cat trained in martial arts, steps up to the challenges of protecting his village and finding his father.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2005
Offering a polished mix of strong graphics and solid gameplay, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is a marked improvement over its predecessor.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
The Powerpuff Girls battle Mojo Jojo, the Gangreen Gang, and Him on the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2002
Treasure Planet isn't a bad game--it just might be a little too easy for experienced players.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2002
Kratos returns to the PS2 in the sequel to God of War.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2007
In God of War, the dark world of Greek mythology comes to life right before your eyes. As you take the role of Kratos, a story unfolds with various plot twists and multiple endings that take you through traps, stunts, and puzzles.
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2005
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time can be recommended wholeheartedly. It looks fantastic and features responsive controls, some original play mechanics, a good story, and plenty of thrilling adventure.
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2003
While Warrior Within's combat and satisfyingly long campaign improve on last year's game, the now darker tone falls somewhat flat compared to the storybook atmosphere in The Sands of Time.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
Shadow of the Colossus is an action game that squares a young boy against a group of towering colossi. You assume the role of a nameless hero trying to rid the world of giant creatures and find his lost love.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
At a moment when cheap visual fluff is all too often framed by derivative game mechanics, ICO stands sound and elegant.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2001
The Castlevania series gets a new protagonist in the form of Hector, a Devil Forgemaster, in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. Hector left Dracula's service to lead a normal life, leaving Dracula vulnerable to attack by the Belmonts.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
While the game feels pretty short, its interesting premise and impressive presentation pick up the slack and make Beyond Good & Evil a game well worth playing.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
Batman: Vengeance may not be one of the year's best overall, but it is one of those incredibly rare birds known as a good licensed game.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2001
In search of her mentor, the ninja Ayame stumbles upon a burning village. Along with fellow ninja Rin, Ayame must employ ancient skills--such as supervision, wall-running, and enemy freeze--to determine who is responsible for this crime.
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2005
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai is a 3D action/adventure game inspired by the Japanese literary masterpiece, "Tale of Genji" and features authentic swordplay, 2 playable characters and 30 missions through 14 stages.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2005
- Player Reviews: 245
- Game Universe:
- Devil May Cry (PS2, PSP),
- Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (PS2, PC),
- Devil May Cry 4 (PS3, X360, PC),
- DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3, X360, PC),
- Devil May Cry HD Collection (X360, PS3),
- Devil May Cry: 5th Anniversary Collection (PS2),
- Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening (PS2),
- Devil May Cry 2 (PS2),
- DmC: Devil May Cry - Bloody Palace (X360, PS3, PC),
- DmC: Devil May Cry - Vergil's Downfall (PC, X360, PS3)
- Number of Players:
Devil May Cry 2 Navigation