Diablo III Previews
- Blizzard lead world designer Leonard Boyarsky discusses evolving mouse clicking, keeping role-playing game archetypes alive, and new ways of delivering story.Preview - Posted Jan 4, 2012 10:21 pm GMT
- We dive into Diablo III's head-to-head arena battles with a level 60 wizard at BlizzCon 2011.Preview - Posted Oct 22, 2011 11:51 pm GMT
- We talk with Blizzard's Leonard Boyarsky about the upcoming action role-playing game's narrative, gameplay, and even its competition.Preview - Posted Aug 2, 2011 3:55 am GMT
- We travel to Blizzard Entertainment HQ to get the lowdown on some of the new features in Diablo III.Preview - Posted Aug 1, 2011 8:05 am GMT
- We chat with Diablo III art director Christian Lichtner and senior game designer Jason Bender about the design of the demon hunter class and how it handles in combat.Preview - Posted Feb 18, 2011 8:09 am GMT
- BlizzCon 2010: Put your skills to the test in this new competitive mode for Diablo III.Preview - Posted Oct 23, 2010 8:47 pm GMT
- We jump right into the new ranged class announced at this year’s BlizzCon.Preview - Posted Oct 22, 2010 11:04 pm GMT
- We get our kung-fu grip on the new monk class announced at this year’s BlizzCon.Preview - Posted Aug 21, 2009 11:42 pm GMT
- We play through the Diablo III demo twice more, checking out the witch doctor and wizard classes in the process.Preview - Posted Oct 12, 2008 6:13 am GMT
- We spend some quality time with a demo version of Blizzard's upcoming action RPG.Preview - Posted Oct 11, 2008 5:10 am GMT
- We've got the first look at the trailer and gameplay of Blizzard's latest dungeon crawler.Preview - Posted Jun 28, 2008 3:43 pm GMT
Hot Forum Topics
- Need help with my monk Just came back got free gear from a friend i keep dying
- Looking for RPG with great classes and story - PC Only
- What do you think about contemporary RPGs? And are there enough of them?
- Make a single-player character and import to multi-player game?
- Where am I?
- See All Diablo III Forum Topics »
Diablo III Navigation