Dragon Age II Question
- Posted by Zing116
- on Mar 13, 2011 5:36 am GMT
why can't I save the game in the opening sequences?
You should be able to save it, even like 5 sec after u can move your Hawke (after the"tall tale" Varric has told about Hawke).
Sry i have no idea why thats happening, as allways maybe try to reinstall the game.
Ummm... I'm not sure but try turning auto-save on, Press F5. Also you can't save in battles anymore, so make sure you're weapons are put away before saving or the battle music stops. If those simple solves don't do diddly then reinstall your game. Seems like a weird bug... Also are you loading from the beginning? If so then re-create you're character.
You can`t save while battle is going on! Find sweet quiet soft spot and mingle with your party......
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Bkstunt_31||401K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by noz3r0||300K|
|Spoiler-Free Walkthrough||Spoiler-Free Walkthrough by Poyudi Hytori||197K|
|Other||Collectable Guide by Palglo||15K|
|Other||Dual Weapon Rogue Guide by zeusodinra||32K|
|Other||Cross Class Combo Guide by zeusodinra||10K|
|Character Guide||Rogue Guide by Melkiach||20K|
|Other||Character Creation FAQ by Haeravon||82K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Andrew Testa||104K|
- Player Reviews: 423
- Game Universe:
- Dragon Age: Origins (PC, PS3, X360, MAC),
- Dragon Age: Origins - The Stone Prisoner (X360, PC, PS3),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Warden's Keep (X360, PC, PS3),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Return to Ostagar (PC, X360, PS3),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening (PS3, X360, PC, MAC),
- Dragon Age II (X360, PS3, PC, MAC),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Darkspawn Chronicles (PS3, X360, PC),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Leliana's Song (X360, PC, PS3),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Golems of Amgarrak (PC, X360, PS3),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Witch Hunt (X360, PC, PS3)
Dragon Age II Navigation