Lego: Drome Racers Related Games
It's too bad that Downforce is as simple as it is. It's a very fun game to play, but there really isn't much to it.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2002
Wipeout fans should definitely give Fusion at least a rental, though they should prepare themselves for some bittersweet nostalgia.
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2002
Racer Revenge is good-looking game that's a whole lot of fun while it lasts, which unfortunately isn't very long at all.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2002
The sum of Extreme-G 3's parts is a smart and solid racing game that provides an amazing feeling of true speed.
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2001
The interesting character design and unique stunt system set it apart from the pack, but the fluctuating frame rate, track design issues, and poor sensation of speed hold it back from being a really good futuristic racing game.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2001
The Butt Ugly Martians will lose their cushy assignment on Earth unless they win the Martian Conqueror's Cup, which will have you racing across nine exotic landscapes and fending off enemies.
- Release Date: Jul 30, 2003
Though bigger and more ambitious than any of its predecessors, XGRA is hindered by a few unfortunate technical and design issues.
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2003
World Race sticks pretty close to the basic arcade racing formula the series has used for years, which works both in the game's favor and against it.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
This futuristic racer is an update of a 1988 game, and will feature online play.
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2004
Spinout challenges you to race your spherical craft around a variety of courses.
- Release Date: Q4 2005
- Release Date: May 25, 2007
Iridium Runners is a futuristic racing game in which you must use special powers and weapons to win the Iridium Championship.
- Release Date: Feb 20, 2008
Wipeout Pulse features 24 new reversible tracks, new ships and weapons, and online racing.
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2009
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit II is easily one of the best games in the series.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 2002
Its solid execution of some unique racing mechanics and its extremely slick presentation make Shox another recommendable game in EA Sports' successful Big franchise.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2002
In Need for Speed Most Wanted, you can try to become the most notorious street racer alive. Outrun both racers and cops to increase your reputation and move up the street racing blacklist.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
Very few have managed to walk the fine line between appealing to the masses and appealing to those who require the utmost level of realism, but that's precisely what Electronic Arts' F1 2001 for the PlayStation 2 does.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 2001
Unless you can't get enough of GT-style racing, there's really no pressing reason to add Total Immersion Racing to your collection.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2002
The crash mode makes this game worth a rental, but the inclusion of the well-done championship and multiplayer modes make it a must-own for fans of arcade racing.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2002
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2003
F1 Career Challenge is a modest upgrade over F1 2002, the main difference being that you now guide your own driver through four full seasons on the F1A circuit.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2003
This rally driving game from Evolution Studios will see players racing across 115 stages in 14 different countries.
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2002
Burnout Revenge is a racing game in which your desire for destruction is as important as your ability to reach the finish line. The sequel to Burnout 3 adds some new features such as detailed car damage, crash combos, and a meter that rewards vengeance on the road.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2005
Rumble Racing looks good, moves fast, and is a blast to play, either by yourself or with a friend.
- Release Date: Apr 23, 2001
Sled Storm uses the SSX formula well, and anyone who enjoys a challenging arcade-style racer should have fun with the game.
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2002
- Player Reviews: 1
- Game Universe:
- LEGO Rock Raiders (PC, PS),
- LEGO Stunt Rally (GBC, PS, PC),
- LEGO Racers (PC, N64, PS, GBC),
- LEGO Racers 2 (PC, PS2, GBA),
- Drome Racers (PS2, PC, GBA, GC, XBOX),
- LEGO Soccer Mania (PS2, GBA, PC),
- Bionicle (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, MAC),
- LEGO Star Wars (PS2, XBOX, PC, GBA, GC, MAC),
- Island Xtreme Stunts (PS2, GBA),
- LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge (GBA, GBC, PS, PC)
- Number of Players:
Lego: Drome Racers Navigation