Dynasty Warriors 2 Related Games
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires is a tactical action game set in Feudal Japan.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2007
The core game is still much the same as it has always been, and as such, Samurai Warriors remains a game primarily for those already enamored with the Warriors franchise.
- Release Date: May 6, 2004
Xtreme Legends features several additions to the original game, but it also exists as a playable stand-alone product--albeit one that isn't as interesting on its own as it is when combined with the original.
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2004
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires expands on DW5 with additional modes and features.
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2006
The Bouncer makes a great showpiece for the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2001
The plain graphics and cookie-cutter objectives can make some of the levels drag a bit, but the storyline and the sheer size of some of the game's levels make the whole package easier to swallow.
- Release Date: Jan 29, 2001
If you're looking for a game in which you can shoot up or cut up hundreds of ugly aliens for hours on end, you've come to the right place.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2004
If you liked the pacing and mechanics of Gauntlet or the old Final Fight style of side-scrolling beat-'em-ups, then Mystic Heroes is a great expansion and is an improvement on that sort of gameplay.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2002
Marvel Super Hero Squad is a multiplayer adventure game based on the animated series of the same name.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2009
God Hand is an action title by veteran designers from the Devil May Cry and Resident Evil teams.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2006
It's a relatively simple action game at heart, but a solid combat system and some extremely intense and cinematic levels make The Return of the King deserving of its name.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2003
Urban Reign is a beat-'em-up action game that takes you through 100 missions to protect your turf and features over 30 weapons, over 60 multiplayer characters, and unique fighting styles.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2005
Ben 10: Protector of Earth is a game based on the animated television series Ben 10.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2007
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks is an action adventure game set in the world of Mortal Kombat. As either Liu Kang or Kung Lao, you must battle enemies to gain experience and customize your player.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2005
Fight as a variety of characters from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles universe in this four-player brawler.
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2009
Rise to Honor may have the flashy action and storytelling that you'd expect from a martial arts flick, but unfortunately, the gameplay doesn't hold up its end of the bargain.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2004
Those who like their games nice and easy shouldn't bother with Nightshade, while the rest of us can heartily appreciate it for its monumental challenge and tight, responsive controls.
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2004
Those who appreciate this brand of brute-force, hack-and-slash gameplay should find in Demon Stone a great-looking and enjoyable, if somewhat familiar, experience.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2004
If you have a group of bored, bloodthirsty friends visiting, having Dark Legacy around would definitely be an asset.
- Release Date: May 1, 2001
The Two Towers is a full-on action game that features great gameplay mechanics, stunning visuals, and lots of extras that Lord of the Rings fans are sure to enjoy.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2002
The Warriors is based on the 1979 gang film of the same name. In the game, you'll play as the leader of a gang that is struggling to regain control of the streets of New York.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2005
Step into the shadows of Gotham City's dangerous criminal underworld as Batman. Based on the movie of the same name, Batman Begins lets you explore both the origins of the "dark knight" and his transformation into a superhero.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2005
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2006
Those looking for a game with lots of challenge and a distinct sense of style would do well to check out Shinobi.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2002
For all that The Hulk misses on, the game gets enough of it right to tip the scales in its favor.
- Release Date: May 27, 2003
- Player Reviews: 17
- Game Universe:
- Dynasty Warriors 3 (PS2, XBOX),
- Dynasty Warriors 4 (PS2, XBOX, PC),
- Dynasty Warriors 5 (PS2, XBOX),
- Dynasty Warriors Online (PC, PS3),
- Shin Sangoku Musou 4 Special (PC, X360),
- Warriors Orochi (X360, PSP, PS2, PC),
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (PS3, X360),
- Warriors Orochi 2 (PS2, X360, PSP),
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 (PS3, X360),
- Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3, X360)
- Number of Players:
Dynasty Warriors 2 Navigation