F1 Career Challenge Related Games
If you're looking for a racing game that is easy to control but extremely difficult, Driven fits the bill.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2002
This racing game from TDK Mediactive will allow players to race in numerous different Mercedes-Benz cars.
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2004
Need for Speed Underground is very good. But with just a bit more variety to its tracks and a slightly better career mode, it definitely could have been much better.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
Despite the fact that it's still essentially the same game as Super Mario Kart, there is no denying the innate quality of the production of Double Dash.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
If you want a light-speed racer that looks and plays sharply while simultaneously offering some dramatic challenges, F-Zero GX is exactly what you're looking for.
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2003
While it's better than the poor GameCube port of the original Crazy Taxi, ultimately, the only saving grace Road Rage has is that it's a Simpsons game.
- Release Date: Dec 17, 2001
What developer Climax has produced here is a simple, accessible racing game with modest goals that it, for the most part, accomplishes.
- Release Date: Jan 22, 2003
Crash Nitro Kart is the best option to come along in a long while, and it's a totally respectable kart-racing game on its own, regardless of how derivative it may be.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
R attempts to deliver some simulation-styled thrills, but the driving physics and options simply aren't up to snuff when compared to other, better games.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2003
The game does have its moments, but the racing simply isn't very exciting.
- Release Date: Aug 8, 2003
Infogrames will release an enhanced version of its PS2 rally driving game for the GameCube in 2003.
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2003
Unfortunately, Big Mutha Truckers falls short of successfully achieving any of its goals and thus never fully reaches its potential.
- Release Date: Aug 16, 2003
Need for Speed Underground 2 is pretty good, but unfortunately most of the stuff you do in between races keeps you away from the game's best moments.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2004
In Need for Speed Most Wanted, you can try to become the most notorious street racer alive. Outrun both racers and cops to increase your reputation and move up the street racing blacklist.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
Hot Pursuit II is a worthwhile purchase for anyone interested in an arcade-style racing game.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2002
NASCAR Thunder 2003 is a well-made, polished, and thoroughly playable game, and stock car racing fans should be quite pleased with it.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2002
The crash mode alone makes this game worth seeing, and the inclusion of the well-done championship and multiplayer modes makes it a must-own for fans of arcade racing.
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2003
Dakar 2 is an easygoing arcade-style take on one of the world's most grueling rally races.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
- Release Date: Dec 29, 2002
UbiSoft brings you a street racing game, complete with real licensed cars set in realistic environments.
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2003
It's bigger and more ambitious than any of its predecessors, but XGRA is hindered by a few unfortunate technical and design issues.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2003
World Race sticks pretty close to the basic arcade racing formula the series has used for years, which works both in the game's favor and against it.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2003
With 20 tracks in 5 environments, this game sets out to capture the nostalgia and excitement of slot car racing, and includes 20 different cars varying in style from 1920s British race cars to American stock cars and Indy-style cars.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2003
Auto Modellista has a great look, but its gameplay unsuccessfully tries to straddle the line between simulation-style tuning options and arcade-style handling and collision physics.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2003
While not perfect, Wave Race: Blue Storm is the most accurate video game representation of water-based racing ever to be released.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2001
- Game Universe:
- F1 2000 (PC, PS),
- F1 Championship Season 2000 (PS2, PC, PS, GBC, MAC),
- F1 2001 (PS2, XBOX, PC),
- F1 2002 (GC, PC, PS2, XBOX, GBA),
- F1 Career Challenge (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- F1 2011 (X360, PS3, PC, 3DS, VITA),
- F1 Racing Championship 2 (PS2, GBC, PC),
- F1 Challenge '99-'02 (PC),
- Ferrari Formula One (C64, ST, PC)
F1 Career Challenge Navigation