Fallout: New Vegas Question
- Posted by TOXINJOE
- on Nov 7, 2010 12:00 pm GMT
Anti material mods?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by ZestSubject
- on Nov 7, 2011 3:49 am GMT
The Gun Runner's Arsenal released some weapons that didn't have mods as GRA variants such as "Anti-Materiel Rifle (GRA)" it recieved three; a supressor, carbon fiber parts, and a custom bolt
the answer is no, but you can get different types of .50 MG rounds though, BTW, there arn't any unique versions of the ATR either.
Like Acheivement said. There are no mods for this gun but i only find myself using it when im screwing around wanting to light some slave on fire (fun stuff btw). The best mod ever in this game is the Sniper Rifle Suppressor mod. A silenced sniper is the best weapon anyone can have on them when killing Deathclaws or anything for that matter. Watching the little babies run around wandering who shot their mom and pop. And then having an Alpha Male sneak up on you sneaking on them and then Mauling you to death.
Sadly, i found out there arent any mods, i would think it would be coo lto have a silenced one. But The regular sniper rifle isnt the best gun to kill deathclaws with, its proven that the AMR (anti material rifle) is the best, it can take out a deathclaw in one hit if your good.
There are no mods for the anti material rifle, unless you download the dlc Gun Runners Arsenal. Even then, you have to buy the gun runners anti material rifle and then buy the mods for it.
- The NCR, Mr. House, and Caesar's Legion are battling it out for control of New Vegas. Our Fallout New Vegas Walkthrough includes a walkthrough across this branching journey, tips for gaining companions, and strange secrets across the Mojave Wasteland.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Item Crafting Guide by Lancet Jades||91K|
|Other||Character Creation FAQ by Haeravon||225K|
|Achievement Guide||Achievement Guide by Gamer364||86K|
|Weapon FAQ||Weapon FAQ by jimmythesnowman||153K|
|Other||Money Making Guide by Sange13||13K|
|Other||Unique Weapon Guide by homsarrunner3||21K|
|Other||Stealth Guide by sdunigan||88K|
|Walkthrough||Walkthrough by eolsunder||287K|
|Other||Mojave Wasteland Map by jekoln||185K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by imadeaguide||499K|
|Other||Caravan Guide by jken324||17K|
|Other||Snowglobe Location Guide by jken324||6K|
|Other||Mojave Wasteland North Region Map by Absolute Steve||209K|
|Other||Mojave Wasteland South Region Map by Absolute Steve||190K|
|Other||Unarmed/Melee Character Guide by Sajber||32K|
|Other||Weapon Guide by egervari3||136K|
|Achievement Guide||Achievement Guide by omegamustard||53K|
|Other||Sidequest Guide by noz3r0||178K|
|Other||Statistics/Skill/Perk/Trait Guide by Absolute Steve||71K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Absolute Steve||507K|
Hot Forum Topics
- Looking for RPG with great classes and story - PC Only
- What do you think about contemporary RPGs? And are there enough of them?
- Heartache by the Number quest WON'T start?
- Fixed problems?
- so many bugs
- Fallout 3 vs New Vegas *Spoilers*
- if you like original fallout, then you might like to check this out
- Where am I?
- See All Fallout: New Vegas Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 249
- Game Universe:
- Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (PS2, XBOX),
- Fallout 3 - Operation: Anchorage (X360, PC, PS3),
- Fallout 3: The Pitt (PC, X360, PS3),
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel (PS3, PC, X360),
- Fallout: New Vegas (X360, PS3, PC),
- Fallout 3: Point Lookout (PC, X360, PS3),
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (X360, PS3, PC),
- Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta (X360, PC, PS3),
- Fallout 3 Game Add-On Pack: Broken Steel and Point Lookout (X360, PC),
- Fallout (PC, MAC, UNIX)
Fallout: New Vegas Navigation