Fallout: New Vegas Question
- Posted by gamergirl220
- on Feb 20, 2011 8:44 am GMT
'Come Fly With Me' quest?
Go to the door behind the desk where the main nightkin was.I think he was called David or something.
There is this nightkin who is always talking to his pet skull, it is kinda weird....if you killed the nightkin you killed him, the room he was in, (he also has a giant bumper sword) is where jason and his followers went...theres an opening in the room behind where the nightkin boss was standing...there should be a staircase down...it will take you to a place that looks like sewers but thats where jason and his followers went, just follow the tunnel to the end...they will be there.
In the room with Davinson or something (the main Nightkin with the wierd skull thing), there's a door at the end. Open and go through the door, and go down the staircase. Then you should reach a sewer-like tunnel. Go down the tunnel to the very end and you will find another door. Inside is where the Ghoul group is.
- The NCR, Mr. House, and Caesar's Legion are battling it out for control of New Vegas. Our Fallout New Vegas Walkthrough includes a walkthrough across this branching journey, tips for gaining companions, and strange secrets across the Mojave Wasteland.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Item Crafting Guide by Lancet Jades||91K|
|Other||Character Creation FAQ by Haeravon||225K|
|Achievement Guide||Achievement Guide by Gamer364||86K|
|Weapon FAQ||Weapon FAQ by jimmythesnowman||153K|
|Other||Money Making Guide by Sange13||13K|
|Other||Unique Weapon Guide by homsarrunner3||21K|
|Other||Stealth Guide by sdunigan||88K|
|Walkthrough||Walkthrough by eolsunder||287K|
|Other||Mojave Wasteland Map by jekoln||185K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by imadeaguide||499K|
|Other||Caravan Guide by jken324||17K|
|Other||Snowglobe Location Guide by jken324||6K|
|Other||Mojave Wasteland North Region Map by Absolute Steve||209K|
|Other||Mojave Wasteland South Region Map by Absolute Steve||190K|
|Other||Unarmed/Melee Character Guide by Sajber||32K|
|Other||Weapon Guide by egervari3||136K|
|Achievement Guide||Achievement Guide by omegamustard||53K|
|Other||Sidequest Guide by noz3r0||178K|
|Other||Statistics/Skill/Perk/Trait Guide by Absolute Steve||71K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Absolute Steve||507K|
Hot Forum Topics
- What do you think about contemporary RPGs? And are there enough of them?
- New THING!!
- Heartache by the Number quest WON'T start?
- Fixed problems?
- so many bugs
- Fallout 3 vs New Vegas *Spoilers*
- if you like original fallout, then you might like to check this out
- Where am I?
- See All Fallout: New Vegas Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 249
- Game Universe:
- Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (PS2, XBOX),
- Fallout 3 - Operation: Anchorage (X360, PC, PS3),
- Fallout 3: The Pitt (PC, X360, PS3),
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel (PS3, PC, X360),
- Fallout: New Vegas (X360, PS3, PC),
- Fallout 3: Point Lookout (PC, X360, PS3),
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (X360, PS3, PC),
- Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta (X360, PC, PS3),
- Fallout 3 Game Add-On Pack: Broken Steel and Point Lookout (X360, PC),
- Fallout (PC, MAC, UNIX)
Fallout: New Vegas Navigation