Fallout: New Vegas Question
- Posted by DeadCry
- on Jul 24, 2011 5:03 am GMT
(Do Deathclaws Respawn?)
As far as i know, deadclaw inside Quarry Junction do not respawn only dead claw around that area. I always hunt dead claw in front of Dead wind cavern. Always have 3 dead claw every 2-3 days game. Dunno about inside the cave though only clear it once.
dead wind cavern deathclaws don't respawn inside and neither do the deathclaws at quarry junction or deathclaw promontory (not an actual place, but thats what people call it since there are alot there. google it to find out more) I believe there was another location where dealthclaws were,but i can't think of the name right now.
I don't believe they respawn, but you can go to the thorn near westside and fight both death claws or cazadores up to three per fight and you get money for each you kill when you speak to lucy again
The Deathclaws inside Quarry Junction and Dead Wind Cavern NEVER respawn ever again, for both of them are optional quest areas for a single quest. But sometimes far out enough away from these two locations some Deathclaw stragglers can be found spawned sometimes. Deathclaw Promontory (Unmarked Location) does respawn (random amounts/random types) of Deathclaws each time you rest 3 full game days away from the area, (including Deathclaw Mothers and Alpha Male Deathclaws). Never seen an Adult Deathclaw or a Blind Deathclaw here though. There are other locations for Deathclaws but not significant enough to mention here, but if you wish to know message me.
I presume they do, I have every patch and DLC and they re-spawn, and they do not re-spawn in Quarry junction, but on rare occasions they will re-spawn in Dead Wind Cavern, meaning every deathclaw except the *spoiler* Legendary DeathClaw.
- The NCR, Mr. House, and Caesar's Legion are battling it out for control of New Vegas. Our Fallout New Vegas Walkthrough includes a walkthrough across this branching journey, tips for gaining companions, and strange secrets across the Mojave Wasteland.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Item Crafting Guide by Lancet Jades||90K|
|Other||Character Creation FAQ by Haeravon||225K|
|Achievement Guide||Achievement Guide by Gamer364||86K|
|Weapon FAQ||Weapon FAQ by jimmythesnowman||153K|
|Other||Money Making Guide by Sange13||13K|
|Other||Unique Weapon Guide by homsarrunner3||21K|
|Other||Stealth Guide by sdunigan||88K|
|Walkthrough||Walkthrough by eolsunder||287K|
|Other||Mojave Wasteland Map by jekoln||185K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by imadeaguide||499K|
|Other||Caravan Guide by jken324||17K|
|Other||Snowglobe Location Guide by jken324||6K|
|Other||Mojave Wasteland South Region Map by Absolute Steve||190K|
|Other||Mojave Wasteland North Region Map by Absolute Steve||209K|
|Other||Unarmed/Melee Character Guide by Sajber||32K|
|Other||Weapon Guide by egervari3||136K|
|Achievement Guide||Achievement Guide by omegamustard||53K|
|Other||Sidequest Guide by noz3r0||178K|
|Other||Statistics/Skill/Perk/Trait Guide by Absolute Steve||71K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Absolute Steve||507K|
Hot Forum Topics
- MF is short for magic find.
- watch Fast and Furious 6 Online Free Here !!
- I killed yes man he wont re spawn
- Improvements for fallout 4! [SPOILERS]
- Fallout 3 vs New Vegas *Spoilers*
- if you like original fallout, then you might like to check this out
- Where am I?
- See All Fallout: New Vegas Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 249
- Game Universe:
- Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (PS2, XBOX),
- Fallout 3 - Operation: Anchorage (X360, PC, PS3),
- Fallout 3: The Pitt (PC, X360, PS3),
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel (PS3, PC, X360),
- Fallout: New Vegas (X360, PS3, PC),
- Fallout 3: Point Lookout (PC, X360, PS3),
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (X360, PS3, PC),
- Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta (X360, PC, PS3),
- Fallout 3 Game Add-On Pack: Broken Steel and Point Lookout (X360, PC),
- Fallout (PC, MAC, UNIX)
Fallout: New Vegas Navigation