Fallout: New Vegas Question
- Posted by Linchpin92
- on Jun 26, 2012 1:08 pm GMT
Yeah, I'd play it safe with your valuables when playing a Bethesda game. You mean when you leave a casino they don't give them back, though? Very peculiar.
my only guess it has to do with the casino's confiscating weapons. since when leave, you get the "<XXX> has been added to your inventory" message with each weapon confiscated-- and you don't get that prompt with your Companions.
so, the only way i can think to "avoid" loosing more weapons is- before you go into a Strip Casino, take your companions' weapons and either stash them in a garbage can, or keep the weapons yourself.
i realized this too, after Boone had lost his modded sniper rifle.
- The NCR, Mr. House, and Caesar's Legion are battling it out for control of New Vegas. Our Fallout New Vegas Walkthrough includes a walkthrough across this branching journey, tips for gaining companions, and strange secrets across the Mojave Wasteland.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Item Crafting Guide by Lancet Jades||90K|
|Other||Character Creation FAQ by Haeravon||225K|
|Achievement Guide||Achievement Guide by Gamer364||86K|
|Weapon FAQ||Weapon FAQ by jimmythesnowman||153K|
|Other||Money Making Guide by Sange13||13K|
|Other||Unique Weapon Guide by homsarrunner3||21K|
|Other||Stealth Guide by sdunigan||88K|
|Walkthrough||Walkthrough by eolsunder||287K|
|Other||Mojave Wasteland Map by jekoln||185K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by imadeaguide||499K|
|Other||Caravan Guide by jken324||17K|
|Other||Snowglobe Location Guide by jken324||6K|
|Other||Mojave Wasteland North Region Map by Absolute Steve||209K|
|Other||Mojave Wasteland South Region Map by Absolute Steve||190K|
|Other||Unarmed/Melee Character Guide by Sajber||32K|
|Other||Weapon Guide by egervari3||136K|
|Achievement Guide||Achievement Guide by omegamustard||53K|
|Other||Sidequest Guide by noz3r0||178K|
|Other||Statistics/Skill/Perk/Trait Guide by Absolute Steve||71K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Absolute Steve||507K|
Hot Forum Topics
- Looking for RPG with great classes and story - PC Only
- MF is short for magic find.
- I killed yes man he wont re spawn
- Improvements for fallout 4! [SPOILERS]
- Fallout 3 vs New Vegas *Spoilers*
- if you like original fallout, then you might like to check this out
- Where am I?
- See All Fallout: New Vegas Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 249
- Game Universe:
- Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (PS2, XBOX),
- Fallout 3 - Operation: Anchorage (X360, PC, PS3),
- Fallout 3: The Pitt (PC, X360, PS3),
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel (PS3, PC, X360),
- Fallout: New Vegas (X360, PS3, PC),
- Fallout 3: Point Lookout (PC, X360, PS3),
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (X360, PS3, PC),
- Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta (X360, PC, PS3),
- Fallout 3 Game Add-On Pack: Broken Steel and Point Lookout (X360, PC),
- Fallout (PC, MAC, UNIX)
Fallout: New Vegas Navigation