Design by Collin Oguro
Evil has once again returned to the city of Baldur's Gate. Black Isle Studios' Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 duplicates the original's role-playing action hack-and-slash gameplay with enhancements including additional character classes, more feats, and magical item creation.
This GameSpot game guide for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 includes:
- Character Classes: This section provides an overview of the five heroes of Baldur's Gate: the barbarian, the monk, the necromancer, the rogue, and the cleric.
- Feats: Look here for a complete list of all available feats, including each character's "bonus" feats. You'll find skill point requirements and benefits for each feat level.
- Item Creation: This section reveals bonuses provided by each gem type for use when creating your powerful magic weaponry, armor, and jewelry.
- Walk-through: A complete walkthrough of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 featuring story quests, optional quests, and rewards. The walkthrough also includes details on the unique class quests found in the third act.
- Cheats and Secrets: Check here for level-up, bonus gold, map warp, and invincibility codes for both the PlayStation 2 and Xbox versions of Dark Alliance 2.
Table of ContentsCharacter Classes
Vhaidra Uoswiir, the Dark Elf Monk
Ysuran Auondril, the Moon Elf Necromancer
Borador "Goldhand," the Dwarven Rogue
Allessia Faithhammer, the Human Cleric
Extra Dark Elf Monk Feats
Extra Moon Elf Necromancer Feats
Extra Dwarven Rogue Feats
Extra Human Cleric Feats
Hands of Glory Guildhall
Argesh the Gouger's Hold
Cloak Wood Lower and Upper Cliffs
Red Fang Camp
Red Fang Base
Red Queen's Lair
Red Fang Secret Passage
High Moor Ambush
Halls of the Hammer
Vhaidra the Dark Elf Monk's Class Quest
Ysuran the Moon Elf Necromancer's Class Quest
Borador the Dwarven Rogue's Class Quest
Allessia the Human Cleric's Class Quest
End of the Class Quests