We're giving away Grand Theft Auto: Vice City schwag in our bumper sticker contest.
Need something to do while you wait for Grand Theft Auto V to come out? We've got just the thing. With the recent release of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to the PlayStation Network, we have decided to have a bumper sticker creation contest.
We will be selecting 3 grand prize winners to receive a Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary prize pack. Five runners-up will receive a participation gift.
- You must be a GameSpot registrant
- Winners will be announced later that day in the community news
- Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org; include your GameSpot username, your real name, and your physical mailing address
- Entries must be received by February 11 at 10:00 a.m. PST
- Submission must include the following:
1) A Grand Theft Auto logo
2) Your entry size should be no larger than 640x160 and must be in JPG format
3) A slogan or catchphrase pertaining to the Grand Theft Auto franchise
UPDATE: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Bumper Sticker Winners
Congrats to the Grand Prize Winners::Luis S., Divij S, and Kenneth P.
Runners-Up: Tim P., Steven S., Michael B., Chris S., Mark L., Garren P., and Kevin B.
Sigh !!! Was so looking forward to this ... Until I read that its applicable for U.S. residents only. Nevertheless, can I still send an entry ???