- Bring a car that can hold at least four people to the front of the restaurant and drive to the location of the fight in Little Haiti. Keep moving to avoid being pulled out of your car. Bring a machine gun and/or sniper rifle to the party and be prepared for a tough fight.
- Help the Cubans out by killing rival gang members marked with a pink arrow. After a cutscene you'll need to take out a sniper on the roof and several other heavily armed men. This will trigger the final charge. You now simply need to take the van and escape. This will be much easier if you gun down the Haitians who are already here, but know that there's a horde of them coming out of a building in the back.
- Don't let the cops push you around as you make your way back. Simply press onward until the van is parked and you get paid.
- Drive to the point indicated on your radar to meet Rico. He'll drive you alongside two ships stacked with Haitian gunmen. Take them out quickly while the boat is still intact. They won't react until after the first shot, so make that one count.
- You'll be thrust ashore and charged with retrieving two briefcases. Crouch down behind the wall and pop up to eliminate the gunmen on the building. There's a hard-to-spot man on the top of the roof and a man on the right side of the mansion with a deadly shotgun. Make sure you take them out.
- Pick up the suitcase by the boat docks, then go around back and bring the Landstalker up the stairs and close to the second briefcase's location. As soon as you grab the briefcase, hop in the car and drive. You'll have a four-star wanted level, meaning the police and SWAT teams will be hot on your tail, so watch out.
Special Notes: You'll need to complete the Haitian missions before this job becomes available.
- Take your new friend Pepe into Little Haiti to pick up an appropriate set of wheels. There's a Voodoo parked right next to Auntie Poulet's place if you have trouble finding one driving around.
- Drive the car to the location marked on the radar. Try your best to avoid confrontations with rival gang members for the time being. Join up with the other Cubans and head for the drug-processing factory marked on the radar.
- Wait patiently to gain access into the compound. Once in, you may want to run down the Haitians standing inside the compound. They won't attack you if you don't open fire. You now should move inside and take out the guards. Once they're gone it's time to plant the bombs.
- Climb the stairs and plant the farthest bomb first. This will give you more time to escape the compound before it blows. The gate has been closed, so head around the right corner to find stairs to the roof. Keep running until the bombs go off and you collect your fee.
- After completing this mission the Haitians will have you marked. Be wary.
Love Fist is a drunken Scottish rock band managed by Kent Paul. Tommy feels that running errands for the band and driving them around is demeaning, and so might you. Think of it as charity work for Kent Paul, or at the very least a way to earn a bit more money and edge up your completed percentage.
Special Notes: You'll be introduced to Mitch Baker following the completion of this mission. He'll be marked by a spade on the map.
- You need to collect the proper components for a complicated drug cocktail as a favor to the band. Park a car or motorcycle on the pink speck on the radar and sound your horn. A friendly dealer will take your money and leave with the drugs on a motorbike. Run him down, kill him, and pocket the goods.
- The band is getting a wee bit lonely and could use some company. Before you pick up Mercedes from her apartment, make sure you have a speedy vehicle. As soon as you pick her up you're given a minute and a half to get her back to the recording studio. Do so and you're done.
Special Notes: You must complete the biker gang missions before taking on future jobs for Love Fist.
- You need to stop a crazed killer bent on seeing Love Fist burn. You'll need to take the band's limo to a signing event to try to draw the killer out, then chase him down and eliminate him. The mission will begin in earnest when you park the limo on the designated marker.
- Unfortunately, the limo is poorly suited to a high-speed chase because it fails to attain high speeds. You can remedy this by parking a much faster vehicle nearby beforehand. However, you'll need to enter and exit the car quickly or you'll lose sight of the killer (he won't show up on radar). Leave your speedy car's door open to save some time. Once the psycho comes out to play, try to corner his car or light it up using the drive-by technique. When he's dead, you get paid.