- Primary Ability: Repair Tool
- Secondary Ability: Sentry Turret
- Primary Weapon: M224-1A LMG, STA11 SMG, STA3 LMG
- Secondary Weapon: STA18 Pistol, VC8 Shotgun Pistol, STA2 Battle Pistol
Repair Tool can be used to fix up damaged dispensers, turrets, mounted guns and even exoskeletons. Upgrades enable faster speeds and even allows hacking enemy turrets. The sentry turret will automatically target enemies that come in range; at higher upgrades it can even fire deadly rockets. Keep in mind however that upgraded Infiltrators can bypass placed turrets with their disguises.
- Primary Ability: Cloak Suit
- Secondary Ability: Scramble
- Primary Weapon: STA14 Rifle, STA52 Assault Rifle, VC32 Sniper Rifle
- Secondary Weapon: STA18 Pistol, VC8 Shotgun Pistol, M66 Machine Pistol
Cloak Suit will allow you to remain invisible for a short time. At the basic level it will disable when shooting or moving, however when fully upgraded it can be used indefinitely while standing still and shooting. At the maxed level it will only disable after killing a foe. Scramble can be used to remove allies from the enemy's radar or shut down radars altogether at maxed level. At level two upgrade they even stop a Tactician from making use of Recon.
- Primary Ability: Tactics
- Secondary Ability: Recon
- Primary Weapon: STA11SE SMG, LS13 Shotgun, M82 Assault Rifle
- Secondary Weapon: STA18 Pistol, M4 Revolver, VC9 Missile Launcher
Tactics allow the capture of Tactical Spawns. Theses spawns can give your team items such as jetpacks or mortars, depending on the level. Recon can be used to reveal enemies within thirty meters of your current position. When upgraded, you can release a Sentry Drone that will attack enemies that come within its vicinity. However, much like an Engineer's turrets, your Sentry will be unable to see through Infiltrators that have an upgraded disguise.
- Primary Ability: Disguise
- Secondary Ability: Survivalist
- Primary Weapon: LS13 Shotgun, STA11 SMG, STA52SE Assault Rifle
- Secondary Weapon: STA18 Pistol, STA2 Battle Pistol, VC9 Missile Launcher
Disguise can be used to appear as one of the enemy, allowing for stealth kills. Enemies can see through your disguise by pointing their reticles while being close enough. At higher levels of upgrades the enemy will have a harder time seeing through your disguise and sentries will no longer fire on you. Survivalist increases stamina, allowing for longer sprints, and even unlimited sprinting at higher levels. They can also place and disarm explosives faster than other classes via Survivalist.
- Primary Ability: Revive
- Secondary Ability: Triage
- Primary Weapon: LS 57 SMG, M224-1A LMG, M82SE Assault Rifle
- Secondary Weapon: STA18 Pistol, M4 Revolver, M66 Machine Pistol
The Field Medic can use Revive allies that have fallen but not dead yet; at higher upgrades of revive the fallen ally will gain more health and ammo upon revival. Triage will allow you to heal nearby allies and deploy a Medi-Droid that will provide cover fire. Additionally, with maxed Triage the Medic can choose to revive himself once per life after falling for the first time. Enemy players should be extra careful to kill fallen medics to avoid them getting back up.
All Class Upgrades
- Skills: Armor, Silent Footsteps, Extra Ammo, Extra Primary Weapon
- Explosives: M194 Frag Grenade, Proximity Mine
Unlike other upgrades, Skills and Explosives are unlocked by ranking up rather than spending points. You can only one skill and one explosive at a time, so pick carefully. You'll start with grenade unlocked automatically, however mines are an over excellent upgrade to them. Armor is helpful with classes that will be actively rushing the front lines, such as Engineer and Field Medic. Silent Footsteps are better suited for sneaky classes such as Marksman and Infiltrator. Extra ammo is always nice, especially for active shooters such as Marksman. Extra Primary Weapon will allow you to arm a second primary in place of your side arm. This is great for giving a Marksman both a Sniper and Assault Rifle, or allowing a Tactician both a Shotgun and SMG.