Your team is up by two points late in the game on their home field. The opposing offense has the ball at midfield and it's third down and long. There isn't a fan in the stadium sitting down. Everyone is standing and creating a sound that nearly breaks the decibel meter. The rattled opposing quarterback drops back and doesn't see the left end breaking free from his block. This is NCAA Football 09's Home Field Advantage!
We've included everything you need to know about NCAA Football 09 in this game guide: team stats, top 25 analysis, impact players, strategies for offense, defense, and online play, and tips for mini-games and unlocking Xbox 360 achievements.
This GameSpot NCAA Football 09 game guide includes:
- Team Stats: Overall, offense, defense, special teams, and prestige ratings for all I-A college football teams in NCAA Football 09.
- Top 25: This section features profiles of NCAA Football 09's top 25 teams, including playbooks, analysis, and team and impact player statistics.
- Offensive Playbook: This section covers offense; here you'll find strategies for formations, packages, Home Field Advantage, passing, rushing, option plays, and stats on the game's best playmakers.
- Defensive Playbook: Here we cover everything about defense, including formations, packages, adjustments, and execution as well as the game's top defenders.
- Online Strategies: Take your game online and dominate the competition with these online multiplayer tips.
- Mini-Games and Xbox 360 Achievements: Check this section for strategies for NCAA Football 09 mini-games and tips on unlocking Xbox 360 achievements.