- Players 2-Players Simultaneously
- Objective Paddle through more checkpoints before your opponent
In VS mode, you'll race an opponent, with each of you manning your own canoe. Instead of racing simply to the finish, the goal is to make it through the majority of a series of checkpoints before your opponent.
To paddle your canoe, grip the Wii Remote vertically with both hands, then perform a rowing motion on either side of your body--the wider your stroke, the faster you'll go. To go straight, alternate paddling on the left and right sides of your body with each stroke; try rowing closer to your body to minimize turning. Now when you want to turn, simply paddle only on side of your body opposite of the way you want to turn (that is, if you wish to turn right, paddle on the left side of your body). The further out from your body you stroke, the faster you will turn.
- Don't worry about falling too far behind, as the game will actually push you forward to stay within a minimum distance of your opponent.
- To row straight, alternate rowing on the left and right side of your body with every stroke--the closer to your body the Wii Remote is, the straight you'll go.
- To make sharp turns, row further away from your body.
- Avoid rowing through tall grass or lily pads, which slow you down.
- In expert mode, you'll encounter water fountains and falling rocks, which create large waves. These are actually more devastating the further away you are from them, so you should row right through them!
Table of Contents
- Using Wii MotionPlus
- Air Sports
- Power Cruising
- Table Tennis