Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Related Games
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2003
Fans of action RPGs should make every effort to play Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance--but ideally not the technically deficient GameCube version.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
Summoner: A Goddess Reborn is an all-around good game, one with an engaging story and an original mix of action and role-playing elements.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2003
X-Men Legends is a great action RPG that packs in some strong action with a well-told story.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
In X-Men Legends II, the X-Men must join their enemy the Brotherhood to fight a greater menace--Apocalypse. The sequel to the team-based role-playing game X-Men Legends lets you play as one of many X-Men, and use and combine his or her unique abilities to defeat enemies.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2005
Colosseum largely gives fans what they want, which is lots of real freaky-looking monsters and lots of battling.
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2004
If you have a GameCube and like RPGs, you definitely need to check out Tales of Symphonia.
- Release Date: Jul 13, 2004
It's practically overflowing with wonderful, funny characters, memorable subplots, inventive gameplay, and beautiful visuals, and it's lengthy and quite challenging to boot.
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2004
Pokémon XD is a sequel to the role-playing game Pokémon Coliseum. You'll play as Michael, a Pokémon trainer who is trying to thwart the evil Cipher.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2005
Namco's GameCube RPG is getting a second installment.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2006
Nintendo is working with UGA on this unique RPG for the GameCube.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2003
Hudson is working to bring back its Tengai Makyou series, which is also known as the Far East of Eden in North America.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2003
Role-playing game fans who never got a chance to try the original are in for an engaging (though somewhat superficial) storyline with many great characters and some unique bits of gameplay as well.
- Release Date: Jan 27, 2003
The lavishly detailed world of Baten Kaitos is a great place to go for a nice fairy tale.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
It's quite short and doesn't look or sound particularly good. You can tell that most of the effort went into the combat system.
- Release Date: May 27, 2002
Lost Kingdoms II is a solid sequel and a good action RPG that's recommendable to GameCube owners up for a complex challenge.
- Release Date: May 21, 2003
Evolution Worlds doesn't set its sights particularly high and as such is fine for what it is: a lighthearted, entry-level role-playing game best suited for younger players.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2002
While the game is too short and too simplistic, there's still a good time to be had here for Mega Man X fans.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II Plus is an updated version of the online role-playing game from Sega. The Plus version features offline quests that were previously only available online.
- Release Date: Sep 15, 2004
The Third Age is a mostly nice little jaunt into the world of Tolkien.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2005
- Player Reviews: 180
- Game Universe:
- Final Fantasy XI (PS2, PC, X360),
- Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy VII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy VIII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy II (NES, GBA, PS),
- Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess (PS2, X360, PC),
- Final Fantasy XI: Vana'diel Collection 2008 (X360, PS2, PC),
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, X360),
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (PSP)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Final FantasyCrystal Chronicles Navigation