Final Fantasy XIII Updates
- We had a short online chat with Az Samad, a Malaysian guitarist and composer who was a guest performer for Square Enix's Final Fantasy-themed music concert.Feature - Posted Feb 1, 2013 8:02 am GMT
- Square Enix spent six months planning, six months creating four-minute "Agni's Philosophy" demo running on new Luminous Engine.News - Posted Nov 28, 2012 4:26 pm GMT
- GameSpot Asia's Jonathan Toyad talks about the many tropes and themes of the classic JRPG series, from its story themes to its overall game design philosophy.Video - Posted Sep 13, 2012 6:41 am GMT
- On this week's episode, we talk about Final Fantasy and nothing but; at least after the 12 minute mark.Feature - Posted Sep 6, 2012 9:30 am GMT
- Compilation to feature original PlayStation versions of Final Fantasy I, II, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, UMD of III, PS2 versions of X, XI, XII, PS3 version of XIII.News - Posted Aug 31, 2012 12:11 pm GMT
- Publisher planning Final Fantasy event in Shibuya; FFXI and FFXIV presentations also planned.News - Posted Jul 23, 2012 10:40 am GMT
- Jane and Johnny look at the release date for the first Skyrim DLC, see what the next Final Fantasy could look like, and speculate on Dead Island: Riptide.Video - Posted Jun 7, 2012 10:19 am GMT
- E3 2012: Square Enix's new Luminous Studio engine offers glimpse at what role-playing franchise could look like in future; tech aimed at consoles, PC, smartphones, and Web.News - Posted Jun 6, 2012 5:58 pm GMT
- On GameSpot's next music podcast episode, we check out the music of Hitman, FF XIII, and even a little bit of a Mass Effect tribute.Feature - Posted Apr 5, 2012 5:45 am GMT
- Part two of Danny and Mark's journey through the history of the Final Fantasy series.Video - Posted Feb 22, 2012 11:05 am GMT
- Action, RPG games help publisher post 175 percent year-over-year rise to $65.78 million for last nine months of 2011; net sales down slightly to $1.2 billion.News - Posted Feb 3, 2012 5:24 pm GMT
- Didn't have the time to finish Final Fantasy XIII, but looking to play Final Fantasy XIII-2? GameSpot Asia's Jonathan Toyad recaps the events of the first game so you can jump straight into the second!Video - Posted Jan 26, 2012 10:53 pm GMT
- GameSpot Asia's Jonathan Toyad scopes out all the serious video game cosplay at Singapore's Anime Festival Asia 2011!Video - Posted Nov 15, 2011 6:37 am GMT
- Modern Wild West shooting, dynamic narrative questing, and another postapocalyptic expansion fill up retail shelves this week.News - Posted Jul 18, 2011 3:48 am GMT
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy for 3DS to require screen taps in sync with music pulled from long-running RPG series.News - Posted Jul 6, 2011 7:50 am GMT
- Square Enix confirms centennial shipment figure for two-decade-old role-playing game franchise.News - Posted Jun 7, 2011 4:49 pm GMT
- Get in the mood or get some romantic ideas in our special Valentine's Day music feature.Staff Blog - Posted Feb 14, 2011 5:16 pm GMT
- We dig deep into the vault to find the cheesiest or most romantic moments from our favorite games. Note: This video contains content that some may consider provocative.Video - Posted Feb 14, 2011 1:19 am GMT
- Direct sequel to 2010's FFXIII being simultaneously developed for 360 and PS3; Motomu Toriyama to direct.News - Posted Jan 18, 2011 11:05 am GMT
- In advance of January 18 Japan event, what appears to be front company registers URL for sequel to last year's top-selling RPG.Staff Blog - Posted Jan 13, 2011 11:49 pm GMT
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2010 (EU)
- PEGI: 16+
Hot Forum Topics
- MF is short for magic find.
- watch Fast and Furious 6 Online Free Here !!
- Rapid Money-Making
- Cie th Stone Missions
- when is the best time to start upgrading?
- What gameplay aspect would you like to see in the next Final Fantasy?
- Where's that FF6 remake already?
- Where am I?
- See All Final Fantasy XIII Forum Topics »
Final Fantasy XIII Navigation