Final Fantasy XIV Online Updates
- Update: Over 30 people across various departments reported to have been made redundant.News - Posted Apr 3, 2013 10:25 am GMT
- Gamescom 2012: New visuals, animation, quests, dungeons, and a new user interface make Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn almost unrecognisable. Fortunately, that's a good thing.Feature - Posted Aug 15, 2012 11:55 am GMT
- 3 new shots posted.Screens - Posted Jul 13, 2012 8:18 pm GMT
- 30 new shots posted.Screens - Posted Jun 5, 2012 7:48 pm GMT
- Johnny brings you news of Square Enix's financial recovery, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, and Twisted Metal being censored for European PS3 owners.Video - Posted Feb 7, 2012 4:10 pm GMT
- Yoichi Wada acknowledges state of Final Fantasy XIV Online has hurt the company's flagship franchise, pledges to continue rebuilding all aspects of the game.News - Posted Sep 27, 2011 8:44 pm GMT
- Square Enix confirms centennial shipment figure for two-decade-old role-playing game franchise.News - Posted Jun 7, 2011 4:49 pm GMT
- Final Fantasy XIV publisher wants to operate two to three massively multiplayer titles simultaneously to promote stable income.News - Posted May 25, 2011 9:56 pm GMT
- Online play temporarily halted for Metal Gear Online, Final Fantasy XI and XIV; Japanese debut of MotorStorm 3, Yakuza: Of the End bumped; Disaster Report 4 canned.News - Posted Mar 14, 2011 8:49 pm GMT
- Major disaster causes Square Enix and Konami to temporarily suspend online services to save electricity.Staff Blog - Posted Mar 14, 2011 3:31 am GMT
- We speak to director Nobuaki Komoto and Sage Sundi to get their thoughts on Final Fantasy XIV's launch, what's coming up on the horizon for PC users, and what PS3 users can expect.Video - Posted Feb 17, 2011 11:49 pm GMT
- This week on Crosshairs we get local fighting game community OzHadou to share some Marvel vs. Capcom 3 tips for newcomers, we get a dose of RPGs when we interview a handful of directors at Square Enix, and we hit the streets to survey the reaction to the death of Guitar Hero.Video - Posted Feb 17, 2011 3:53 am GMT
- Find out our Worst Game Everyone Played of 2010!Video - Posted Dec 21, 2010 7:50 pm GMT
- Come listen to some of the best soundtracks of 2010 as well as the ones that you may have overlooked.Staff Blog - Posted Dec 21, 2010 7:15 pm GMT
- Check out Sound Byte's favorite soundtracks from 2010.Video - Posted Dec 20, 2010 9:20 pm GMT
- Profits to be 92 percent lower than previously stated, need for "further polish" means Human Revolution will miss Q1 2011 window.News - Posted Dec 16, 2010 1:06 pm GMT
- Find out our nominees for Worst Game Everyone Played!Video - Posted Dec 14, 2010 1:02 am GMT
- Find out our nominees for Most Disappointing Game of 2010!Video - Posted Dec 14, 2010 1:02 am GMT
- Management of every area changed as Square Enix offers "sincerest of apologies," promises changes, extends free-play period indefinitely.News - Posted Dec 10, 2010 11:28 am GMT
- There is adventure to be had in the realm of Eorzea. Our Final Fantasy XIV Primer will show you the basics of choosing a disciple, undergo quests, and write macros.Feature - Posted Oct 12, 2010 11:46 pm GMT
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2010 (EU)
- PEGI: 12+
- Release Date: Canceled (EU)
- PEGI: 12+
Hot Forum Topics
- Can't wait for Skyrim online!
- RO2's Colosseum - Released
- I cried playing this - really
- What gameplay aspect would you like to see in the next Final Fantasy?
- Where's that FF6 remake already?
- sooo can you play now? or have to wait?
- Returning Player - Where to Party?
- Where am I?
- See All Final Fantasy XIV Online Forum Topics »
Final Fantasy XIV Online Navigation