I am a Games Master of an upcoming browser game so I am shamelessly plugging the closed beta to interested communities!
Want in? - Like the FB page (www.facebook.com/Kingsandlegends) and click Beta!
Kings And Legends is, at it's core a Trading-Card-Game but whereas the big players like Magic:TG have this traditional Deck vs. Deck battle mechanic, K&L offers a Battle-lane system. Summon your cards into a battle-lane and they will move along it each round and fight the enemy, aiming to reach the enemy Hero and defeat them. Their combat prowess, movement, attack range is dependant on their base stats plus their unique abilities and any buffs or debuffs you cast on them. Battle screenie:
It's simple to learn, but hard to master.
- K&L offers an extensive PvE campaign comprising 10 map areas
- PvP: A max of 4 vs. 4, weekly tournaments (in-servger and Global) with Ingame Currency rewards
- Co-op PvP: Team up and take on powerful NPC bosses and find loot
- Enchant, Enhance equipment, Combine Cards to supe them up
- F2P-Model, yup that's how browser games work these days. Free to play, no downloads, option to purchase Ingame currency. - Awesome GM Support, namely....ME!