Moving the cursor around repeatedly and ending a turn is NOT game play. Too bad he made such a great game seem so bleh.
Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords Gameplay Movie 1
- Feb 2, 2005
A leader inspects his ships and his empire in this clip.
On second thought; this is a little better...you have tech that you research, and, I guess, you have animated battles now. I guess I'm just not a fan of turn based strategy....but I thought, since in the bargain bin, may be worth a try...so far, very hard to get interested in it.
I agree...I got this yesterday from the bargain bin; avoided the hype when it came out...it's just "Star _____" from very early PC days that keeps getting revamped and re-released. Can't even remember the full name of it. 1st game was cool for nastalgia reasons, you go to a planet, get out and look for resources, go back...run into aliens...have to war or diplomacy...etc...etc.
- Player Reviews: 219
- Game Universe:
- Galactic Civilizations (PC, OS2),
- Galactic Civilizations II: Endless Universe (PC),
- Galactic Civilizations II: Twilight of the Arnor (PC),
- Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords Gold Edition (PC),
- Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords (PC),
- Galactic Civilizations: Deluxe Edition (PC),
- Galactic Civilizations: Altarian Prophecy (PC),
- Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar (PC)
- Number of Players: