GoldenEye 007 Movie 3
Join Carlos Rodela for a fun-filled episode of Screen Tear featuring game glitches, Call of Duty, Minecraft, and Angry Birds in real life!Posted Feb 24, 2012 | 6:29 | 18,473 Views
- Nov 3, 2000
Check out this fast paced video clip of gameplay and characters.
Chiper that would be fun you could play up to 16 player multiplayer on golden eye BUT THERE IS NO MORE GAMEs it sucks
@dariusjat Im sure you can find an N64 on Ebay or anywhere online. Flee Markets with video stores ussually sell old systems.
This game never gets old. No matter what new fps comes out, this is the one I keep coming back too....what the F is Modern Warfare?
the single player was good, but multiplayer was not half as good as perfect dark, Perfecr Dark is just amazing!
this used to be my favorite game ever i'd play it whenever i could. if i still had my n64 i'd probably play it. the multiplayer was the best part though
LOl. At the time these were great graphics and the gameplay was revelutionary, but... now, this game seems crappy. It did set the guidelines for games like Halo and CoD though.
- Player Reviews: 455
- Game Universe:
- 007: The World is not Enough (PS, GBC, N64, PC),
- James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire (GC, XBOX, PS2),
- James Bond 007: NightFire (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, GBA),
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA),
- GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (PS2, XBOX, GC, DS),
- From Russia With Love (PSP, PS2, XBOX, GC),
- James Bond 007 (2600, 5200, CVIS),
- James Bond Jr. (NES, SNES),
- James Bond: The Duel (GEN, SMS, GG),
- GoldenEye 007: Reloaded (X360, PS3)
- Number of Players: