Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Question
- Posted by KamoG666
- on May 25, 2009 11:49 pm GMT
What is the next mission after you have killed Sonny Forelli and Lance?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by hotrodneptune32
- on Jun 20, 2009 2:49 pm GMT
Well congrats, you have beaten the game! Now you can pretty much do what you want to. Except replay missions...and swim. Oh yeah, if you have 100% you get a lot of nice goodies...
Finish the assasination Missions on the phone
Am I complete all missions?
But, only finish the game 65 %
I had 58 hidden package, all house, and other.
so, what should I do to complete game n 100%?
You have finished GTA Vice City. Congratulations!! Now you can roam around wreaking havoc, or try to complete everything else (do all Rampages, find all Hidden Packages, complete all vehicle missions, etc.) to get 100% completion.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 280
- Game Universe:
- Grand Theft Auto 2 (PS, PC, DC, GBC),
- Grand Theft Auto III (XBOX, PS2, PC, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto Double Pack (XBOX, PS2),
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2, PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2, PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: London, 1969 (PS, PC),
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP, PS2),
- Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3, X360, PC),
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy (PS2, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PS2, PSP)
- Number of Players:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Navigation