Grand Theft Auto Related Games
Taking its cue from the previous game, Tomb Raider II sees Croft becoming embroiled in a brand new globe-trotting hunt for treasure.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1997
- Release Date: June 1998
- Release Date: 1998
- Release Date: Oct 15, 1997
Set in the early 90s, the next installment in the Grand Theft Auto series brings you to San Andreas--a city troubled by gangs, drugs, and corruption. You'll follow a rising gang member in his journey to save his family and to take control of the streets.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2005
Tomb Raider lets players experience an intense and gritty story of the origins of Lara Croft and her ascent from frightened young woman to hardened survivor.
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2013
Grand Theft Auto IV builds on the series' rock solid foundation with an awe inspiring recreation of Liberty City.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2008
The Knife of Dunwall is DLC for Dishonored that has you take on the role of Daud, the legendary assassin who killed the empress. After assassinating the empress, and forever changing the fate of Dunwall, you embark on a search for redemption.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
Dark is a stealth action game with role-playing elements that lets you slip into the role of the ultimate killer...a vampire.
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2013
Dishonored places players in the role an infamous assassin who was the once-trusted bodyguard of the beloved Empress until he was framed for murder. Using supernatural powers and deadly weapons, you must sneak, shoot, and stab your way through a dystopian city in order to depose a cruel tyrant.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2012
Watch Dogs is an open-world action adventure game from Ubisoft where you must use any means at your disposal to take down a corrupt system.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2013
Saints Row: The Third takes place years after the Third Street Saints take over Stilwater for their own.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2011
Square Enix is resurrecting the game formerly known as True Crime: Hong Kong from United Front Games.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2012
Rico heads to the South Pacific island of Panau for his latest parachuting adventure.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2010
Saints Row IV is an open world game that continues the story of the Third Street Saints by elevating their status to the highest level - the leaders of the free world. After a catastrophic alien invasion occurs where the aliens trasnport the Saints to a bizarro-Steelport simulation, you must fight to free humanity from alien grandaddy Zinyak's mental grasp by ultiziling gargantuan superpowers. Escape the simulation that's trapped the Saints crew, or die trying.
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2013
The sequel to Saints Row will bring open-world, thug-driven action to the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.
- Release Date: Jan 5, 2009
Hitman 2 fixes virtually all of the problems of its predecessor and stands tall on its own merits as an outstanding action game.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 2002
Hitman Absolution is the 5th installment in the Hitman series where players follow Agent 47 who takes on his most dangerous contract to date.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2012
Sam Fisher's work is never done, and this installment will find him engaged in daylight operations aimed at uncovering a mole and protecting those he cares about.
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2010
The stealthy assassin Agent 47 returns for a fourth appearance.
- Release Date: May 30, 2006
Metal Gear Solid for the PC is an effective if straightforward conversion of one of the greatest action games for the Sony PlayStation console.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2000
Take on the role of the leader in a motorcycle gang, riding full throttle through the West Coast in Ride to Hell.
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
This is such an unusual, intriguing, and shocking action game that despite the rough translation, it still makes for a one-of-a-kind experience on the PC.
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2003
The single-player and multiplayer portions of Pandora Tomorrow are both highly impressive and add up to an experience that will surely appeal to anyone remotely interested in a game of high-tech stealth action.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2004
The Splinter Cell stealth action series returns for a fourth go-around in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2006
- Player Reviews: 30
- Game Universe:
- Grand Theft Auto 2 (PS, PC, DC, GBC),
- Grand Theft Auto III (XBOX, PS2, PC, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto Double Pack (XBOX, PS2),
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2, PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2, PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: London, 1969 (PS, PC),
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP, PS2),
- Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3, X360, PC),
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy (PS2, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PS2, PSP)
- Number of Players:
Grand Theft Auto Navigation