Guilty Gear X2 Related Games
An upgrade to an upgrade of an upgrade to Guilty Gear X, Slash features two new fighters, new moves, and rebalanced characters.
- Release Date: Apr 13, 2006
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 takes the series' long-running brand of fighting insanity a step or two further, making for Capcom's flashiest 2D fighter to date.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
Follow the stories of 25 Guilty Gear combatants in Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus.
- Release Date: Apr 7, 2009
Guilty Gear XX gets another version, titled Accent Core.
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2007
- Release Date: Nov 28, 2002
Tenkaichi Kenkyakuden features an all-star cast of 40 characters, which is the largest roster for the series to date.
- Release Date: Jan 26, 2006
Sammy is crafting a new arcade fighter with a unique animation style.
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2005
Fist of the North Star comes to the PS2 in the form of a 2D fighter.
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2007
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2008
The PlayStation 2 doesn't have a lot of good 2D fighting games available for it yet, so Capcom vs. SNK 2 can be easily recommended by default.
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2001
- Release Date: Sep 8, 2005
This fighting game features a cast of 11 female fighters destined to save the earth from an evil fiend bent on its destruction.
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2008
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2009
It's clearly best suited for hardcore fans of Capcom's fighting games, who might enjoy exploring some of the nuances here, but probably won't find much reason to keep coming back.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
The King of Fighters XI picks up where KOF 2003 left off, by featuring three-on-three tag-team battles and a slew of new combatants and gameplay tweaks.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
Pit your favorite King of Fighters characters against each other in The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match.
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2009
- Release Date: Feb 26, 2009
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2009
This fighting game has characters from Konami, Takara, and Hudson games
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2003
Playmore is working on a fighting game for the PlayStation 2 that features characters from SNK and Capcom.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2005
SNK's NeoGeo fighting game is coming to the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: May 26, 2006
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2003
Capcom is tossing every version of every Street Fighter II character into one fighting game to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Street Fighter series.
- Release Date: May 28, 2004
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2005
A popular arcade release, Third Strike features a variety of characters, technical level of gameplay, and an evasion and counterattack system.
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2004
- Player Reviews: 32
- Game Universe:
- Guilty Gear X (DC, PS2, ARC, PC),
- Guilty Gear Isuka (ARC, PS2, XBOX, PC),
- Guilty Gear XX #Reload (PS2, ARC, PC, PSP),
- Guilty Gear 2: Overture (X360),
- Guilty Gear Judgment (PSP),
- Guilty Gear Dust Strikers (DS),
- Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (XBOX),
- Guilty Gear X2 (PS2),
- Guilty Gear X Advance Edition (GBA),
- Guilty Gear X Plus (PS2)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Guilty Gear X2 Navigation