Half-Life 2 Pilotable Strider v0.2.5 Alpha Mod: Ride The Helicopter v0.1
- VU Games
- Jan 4, 2005
This mod for Half-Life 2 lets you pilot your very own strider, and v0.2.5 has been updated to tackle some bugs. Also included in this update is the ability to fly the Combine helicopter.
Minimum System Requirements: 256 MB RAM, 32 MB Video RAM, 0 disk space
Content you might like…
Most Popular Files
- Size: 102.5MB
- Size: 524.0MB
- Size: 149.8MB
- Size: 29.9MB
- Size: 523.3MB
- Size: 298.9MB
- Size: 31.6MB
Hot Forum Topics
- Is Ghost Recon a good series?
- Black Ops 2 Read Prestige Glitch
- When Valve when?! No mention of HL2-ep.3/HL-3 at this years E3! I'm losing hope!
- operating the watercraft
- gravity gun
- Is Team Fortress 2 Within the Half-Life Universe?
- Yeah, so I use GAMESPOT
- Where am I?
- See All Half-Life 2 Forum Topics »
- Game Universe:
- Half-Life (PC, DC, PS2, UNIX, MAC),
- Half-Life 2 (XBOX, PC, MAC),
- The Orange Box (PC, X360, PS3, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (PC, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (PC, MAC),
- Team Fortress 2 (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Counter-Strike: Source (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Day of Defeat: Source (PC, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Three (PC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Pack (PC)
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players: