Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Hints & Cheats
Coded ExtrasAt the main menu, hold down L1 and R1 and press:
Cheat Effect Circle, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle Unlock Quidditch League Circle, Square, Circle, Square, Down, Left, Circle, Square All Wizard Cards in Book Up, Left, Down, Right, Circle, Circle, Square, Square Zap (Flipendo) Upgrade
Every Flavour Beans rewardsAfter collecting a certain number of the four flavours of beans, find Fred and George around areas of Hogwarts and they'll give you passwords to portraits which have rewards behind them.
How to Unlock Unlockable Get all 50 yellow beans and go to the portrait in the foyer Nimbus 2000 Get all 70 purple beans and go to the portrait in the castle grounds Albus Dumbledore Wizard Card Get all 80 green beans and go to the portrait in the dungeons Quidditch Armour Get all 100 red beans and go to the portrait on the 3rd floor Flipendo Duo
Alternate EndingWhen you have completed the game the credits will start to run these will continue for nearly 10 minutes.This will then finish and it will tell you truly who has one the Hogwarts House Cup and if have collected all 17 Famous Witches and Wizards cards it will give you an alternate ending. Good luck!
Control Main MenuPress Triangle at the main menu to make a bolt of lightning.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Card Guide by Roaddhogg||7K|
|Other||Chess Game Solution by Roaddhogg||6K|
|Other||Cauldron Push Solution by Roaddhogg||8K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by luckylink17||54K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by SDawda||55K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Sparty2004||48K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Great Gregory||77K|
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Player Reviews: 29
- Game Universe:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (PS, GBA, PC, GC, GBC, MAC, PS2, XBOX),
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2, GC, XBOX, PC, GBA, GBC, PS, MAC),
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA),
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (XBOX, PS2, GC, GBA, PC, PSP, DS),
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (WII, X360, PC, PS2, PS3, PSP, DS, GBA, MAC),
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (X360, PS3, WII, PS2, PSP, PC, DS, MAC),
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (WII, PS3, X360, DS, PSP, PC, IP, MAC),
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (X360, PS3, WII, DS, PC),
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (X360, PS3, WII, DS, PC, WIIU)
- Number of Players:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Navigation