Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Related Games
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time can be recommended wholeheartedly. It looks fantastic and features responsive controls, some original play mechanics, a good story, and plenty of thrilling adventure.
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2003
While the game feels pretty short, its interesting premise and impressive presentation pick up the slack and make Beyond Good & Evil a game well worth playing.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
If you're a fan of the series or just want to play an action adventure in which you can hack up tons of ugly monsters--with style--then this game is just the ticket.
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2004
An enhanced version of Maken X for the DC, Maken Shao takes place from a third-person perspective.
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2003
The story still stands up, but the game that has been wrapped around it simply cannot keep up its end of the bargain.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
Kya is a top-notch production from top to bottom, and the experience of playing it is surely worth the time of any 3D action adventure fan.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is a great game that any action adventure fan should not pass up.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2003
This action adventure game sees players assuming the role of a young barbarian named Kaan charged with retrieving a stolen artifact.
- Release Date: Feb 13, 2004
This third-person action adventure game will let players assume the role of a medieval knight.
- Release Date: Jun 4, 2004
Conan is a third-person action game based on the titular barbarian king featured in the cult classic comic book and portrayed in the Schwarzenneger films.
- Release Date: May 7, 2004
Help guide a cat named Toro to find pieces of a fallen star in hopes of him achieving his wish of becoming more human.
- Release Date: Apr 1, 2004
Kratos returns to the PS2 in the sequel to God of War.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2007
In God of War, the dark world of Greek mythology comes to life right before your eyes. As you take the role of Kratos, a story unfolds with various plot twists and multiple endings that take you through traps, stunts, and puzzles.
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2005
This beautiful adventure combines a uniquecontrol scheme, an engrossing story, and a visual design reminiscent of watercolor paintings.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2006
Shadow of the Colossus is an action game that squares a young boy against a group of towering colossi. You assume the role of a nameless hero trying to rid the world of giant creatures and find his lost love.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
While Warrior Within's combat and satisfyingly long campaign improve on last year's game, the now darker tone falls somewhat flat compared to the storybook atmosphere in The Sands of Time.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
Devil May Cry has successfully captured the twitch-based, relentlessly free-flowing gameplay style of so many classic 2D action games.
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2001
At a moment when cheap visual fluff is all too often framed by derivative game mechanics, ICO stands sound and elegant.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2001
Devil May Cry 3 reintroduces the mysterious hero, Dante, in a new game featuring a new storyline, more weapons, and intense action. Set before the original Devil May Cry, the game follows Dante's journey as he battles his evil twin brother in a final confrontation.
- Release Date: Mar 1, 2005
Set before the original Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition follows Dante's journey as he battles his evil twin brother in a final confrontation. Along the way, you'll encounter both formidable foes and unusual characters.
- Release Date: Jan 24, 2006
If you're looking for a solid action-adventure title to play now that you've beaten all the games you picked up during the holidays, Drakan: The Ancients' Gates may fit the bill nicely.
- Release Date: Jan 28, 2002
The Castlevania series gets a new protagonist in the form of Hector, a Devil Forgemaster, in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. Hector left Dracula's service to lead a normal life, leaving Dracula vulnerable to attack by the Belmonts.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
While die-hard Resident Evil fans will be turned off by the game's length, others will find it to be the survival-horror game for people who don't like survival-horror games.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2001
Batman: Vengeance may not be one of the year's best overall, but it is one of those incredibly rare birds known as a good licensed game.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2001
Primal's gameplay isn't quite as engaging as the game's presentation, but overall, Primal is still easily recommended to those who enjoy exploring their games and not just plowing through them.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
- Player Reviews: 5
- Game Universe:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (PS, GBA, PC, GC, GBC, MAC, PS2, XBOX),
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2, GC, XBOX, PC, GBA, GBC, PS, MAC),
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA),
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (XBOX, PS2, GC, GBA, PC, PSP, DS),
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (WII, X360, PC, PS2, PS3, PSP, DS, GBA, MAC),
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (X360, PS3, WII, PS2, PSP, PC, DS, MAC),
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (WII, PS3, X360, DS, PSP, PC, IP, MAC),
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (X360, PS3, WII, DS, PC),
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (X360, PS3, WII, DS, PC, WIIU)
- Number of Players:
Harry Potter Navigation