Hitman: Codename 47 Related Games
Hitman 2 fixes virtually all of the problems of its predecessor and stands tall on its own merits as an outstanding action game.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 2002
The main problem is that the Tomb Raider series hasn't grown with the times.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2000
Metal Gear Solid for the PC is an effective if straightforward conversion of one of the greatest action games for the Sony PlayStation console.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2000
Try to overlook some of the flaws here and enjoy this game for its engaging storyline, death-defying action sequences, and impressive locations.
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2003
Lara Croft is off on more adventures, seeking treasure, battling foes, and confronting danger head on.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2008
Eidos teams up with Swedish developer Avalanche Studios to bring you this action game.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2006
The latest Tomb Raider game shows that the series is falling a bit behind the times.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1998
The Last Revelation is far and away the best of the sequels, mainly because Core has finally added some coherence to all aspects of the game.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1999
The Lost Artifact is an add-on for Tomb Raider III that includes new adventures for Lara.
- Release Date: Mar 8, 2000
Tomb Raider gets a special 10th Anniversary Edition using the Tomb Raider Legend engine, courtesy of Crystal Dynamics.
- Release Date: Jun 5, 2007
Tomb Raider is the exploratory game you always wished you were playing when you were trying to solve Atari Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1996
Taking its cue from the previous game, Tomb Raider II sees Croft becoming embroiled in a brand new globe-trotting hunt for treasure.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1997
- Release Date: 1998
The fact that Urban Chaos is an enjoyable third-person action game with no switch flipping, box pushing, or key finding should be reason enough for you to purchase it.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1999
- Release Date: June 1998
Tomb Raider: Legend follows the action-packed adventures of Lara Croft.
- Release Date: Apr 11, 2006
Hitman Trilogy is a compilation of three Hitman games: Blood Money, Silent Assassin, and Contracts.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2007
Tomb Raider lets players experience an intense and gritty story of the origins of Lara Croft and her ascent from frightened young woman to hardened survivor.
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2013
Set in the early 90s, the next installment in the Grand Theft Auto series brings you to San Andreas--a city troubled by gangs, drugs, and corruption. You'll follow a rising gang member in his journey to save his family and to take control of the streets.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2005
Grand Theft Auto IV builds on the series' rock solid foundation with an awe inspiring recreation of Liberty City.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2008
If by some chance you've put off playing Vice City up till now, don't wait any longer.
- Release Date: May 12, 2003
The Knife of Dunwall is DLC for Dishonored that has you take on the role of Daud, the legendary assassin who killed the empress. After assassinating the empress, and forever changing the fate of Dunwall, you embark on a search for redemption.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
Dishonored places players in the role an infamous assassin who was the once-trusted bodyguard of the beloved Empress until he was framed for murder. Using supernatural powers and deadly weapons, you must sneak, shoot, and stab your way through a dystopian city in order to depose a cruel tyrant.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2012
Rico heads to the South Pacific island of Panau for his latest parachuting adventure.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2010
Saints Row: The Third takes place years after the Third Street Saints take over Stilwater for their own.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2011
- Player Reviews: 74
- Game Universe:
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Hitman: Contracts (PS2, PC, XBOX),
- Hitman: Blood Money (PS2, XBOX, PC, MOBILE, X360, WEB),
- Hitman: Absolution (X360, PC, PS3),
- Hitman: Codename 47 (PC),
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge (X360, PS3, PC),
- Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3, X360),
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin HD (PS3)
- Number of Players:
Hitman: Codename 47 Navigation