Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure Video Review
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure is a game that explores the world of a graffiti artist. In a city where freedom of expression is being choked by a tyrannical mayor, you play as Trane, a youth trying to build his reputation from a rookie to the most reputable graffiti artist of all.
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Images
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Videos
- Marc Ecko gives his final thoughts on Getting Up.
- Mar 7, 2006
- (7,656 views)
- Is Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure worth the wait? Find out in our exclusive video review.
- Feb 15, 2006
- (80,755 views)
- Check out Marc Ecko's Getting up for the PlayStation 2.
- Feb 14, 2006
- (24,067 views)
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: News & Features
- Gamers soon to play the graffiti-themed game on a device smaller than a spray-paint can; Sorrent set to bring title to cell phones.Posted Feb 14, 2005 11:43 pm GMT
- Hip-hop clothier teams up with Prey developer for all-new action game on next-generation systems.Posted Feb 21, 2007 10:58 pm GMT
- Fashion designer, part-time game designer announces Marc Ecko Entertainment; game division will "try brand new things."Posted Feb 14, 2007 11:29 pm GMT
Latest Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Updates
|News||Marc Ecko conjoins with Human Head||Feb 21, 2007|
|News||Marc Ecko tailors game company||Feb 14, 2007|
|News||Oblivion, Getting Up win MTV awards||Sep 1, 2006|
|News||MTV honors game music||Aug 4, 2006|
|News||E3 06: Atari cuts prices||May 13, 2006|
|News||Writers named for Getting Up film||Apr 17, 2006|
|Video||Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure Gameplay Movie 4||Mar 7, 2006|
|News||Getting Up banned Down Under||Feb 15, 2006|
Hot Forum Topics
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Navigation