Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes Hints & Cheats
Change characters before fightEnter it in at the versus screen after you select your characters, and hold it until the match begins
Cheat Effect Assist 1 Swaps first and second characters Assist 2 Swaps first and third characters Assist 1 + Assist 2 Swaps second and third characters
Level ClockWhenever you play either clock tower stage, the clock in the background will be set to real-world time, as long your dreamcast's internal clock is.
Hidden Characters For Less PointsTo get the hidden characters at lower prices, keep on entering and exiting the shop. Eventually, the hidden characters will cost less.
Choose A Character Multiple Times On A Single TeamUnlock all the costumes and hidden characters to be able to choose the same character mutiple times on the same team.
Attack Opponent After Winning a MatchAfter you win a match and your character does his/her victory pose, press Start. You'll be able to attack your fallen opponent while he/she is down.
Free Bonus CreditsSet the game in Training Mode and let it sit--every minute you let the game sit will earn you more points used for unlocking characters and costumes. You can earn up to 9,999 points at a time doing this.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Player Reviews: 33
- Game Universe:
- Marvel vs. Capcom (DC, PS, ARC),
- Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams (GBC, PC, SAT, ARC, ZB),
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS, DC, GBA, ARC, SAT),
- Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO (GC, XBOX),
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2, XBOX, ARC, DC, X360, PS3, IP),
- SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom (NEO, PS2, XBOX),
- Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2, XBOX),
- Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2, XBOX, ARC),
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 (PS, SAT, PC, ARC, SNES, MOBILE),
- X-Men vs. Street Fighter (PS, SAT, ARC)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Navigation