Medal of Honor: Vanguard Related Games
Call of Duty 3 continues the series of World War II shooters, this time focusing on the battle for the liberation of Paris - known as the Normandy Breakout.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2006
While Call of Duty: Finest Hour is a competent shooter on most counts, a few important things have been lost in the franchise's transition between platforms.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One is a World War II shooter focused on the actions of the US Army's First Infantry Division.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, Brothers in Arms tells the story of Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne paratroopers, who were scattered over the French countryside.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2005
You can play as Sergeant Joe Hartsock during the liberation of Normandy in Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood. This sequel to Brothers in Arms: The Road to Hill 30 includes new single- and multiplayer missions, as well as new competitive and cooperative multiplayer game modes.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2005
Assume the role of Union and Confederate soldiers fighting behind enemy lines in legendary battles in History Civil War: Secret Missions.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2008
Quake III Revolution makes do with what it has to work with and manages to put on a pretty good show.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
While NightFire is hurt by its relatively short length, the game's single-player mode is well constructed, and its multiplayer mode is good too.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
Agent Under Fire isn't a horrible game, but its lackluster level design, poor enemy AI, and easy level of difficulty pile up to detract from what it does offer greatly.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2001
Gene Troopers is a multi-platform first-person shooter with a science fiction theme.
- Release Date: Dec 25, 2006
It's a functional shooter, but with a couple of extra coats of paint, Killzone could have been a whole lot better.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
You can engage in cinematic firefights through destructible environments in Black, the new first-person shooter from Criterion Studios. You can play as an operative in Eastern Europe with extensive access to the newest exotic weaponry that the world has to offer.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2006
TimeSplitters focuses on its extremely strong multiplayer elements and delivers a first-person shooter that is as addictive as any other console-based FPS.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2000
Although Red Faction rarely outstrips the games it draws inspiration from, the fact that there are times when it shows them up at all is pretty impressive.
- Release Date: May 21, 2001
Half-Life for the PS2 is a gripping combination of superb story design, sly artificial intelligence, taut combat sequences, and logical puzzles.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2001
Darkwatch: Curse of the West blends vampire horror with western genres. Darkwatch is a secret strike-force that has a protected man from evil since the dawn of civilization.
- Release Date: Aug 16, 2005
World at War Final Fronts offers a companion experience to World at War and features its own unique set of missions, engagements and challenges.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2008
TimeSplitters 2 may very well be the best split-screen multiplayer-focused first-person shooter ever created.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2002
Soldier of Fortune promises "action movie" gameplay and delivers.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2001
Next Encounter is able to deliver an experience that is at least a rough approximation of a Serious Sam game.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2004
In TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, humanity is on the brink of destruction by the evil TimeSplitters. With the help of some familiar faces, Cortez--the tough hero from previous installments--must chase a mystery foe across different time periods to trace the origins of the TimeSplitters.
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2005
The game doesn't stray too far from the standard mission-based action script, but it does give fans of the genre something new to try, though many will surely feel as though they've played this game before.
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2003
Red Faction II is one of the year's best console shooters, and it's sure to please fans of the first game.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2002
This shooter combines the trench warfare of the First World War with more modern weapons and vehicles.
- Release Date: Aug 6, 2004
In Project: Snowblind, you can experience war through the eyes of the first of a new breed of supersoldiers. As Lt. Nathan Frost, your mission is to stop a renegade regime from eradicating the civilized world.
- Release Date: Feb 23, 2005
- Player Reviews: 51
- Game Universe:
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault (PC, MAC, PC),
- Medal of Honor Frontline (PS2, GC, XBOX, PS3),
- Medal of Honor: Underground (GBA, PS),
- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Medal of Honor: European Assault (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Medal of Honor: Airborne (PS3, PS2, X360, XBOX, PC, WII),
- Medal of Honor: Vanguard (PS2, WII),
- Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (WII, PSP),
- Medal of Honor (X360, PS3, PC),
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault: War Chest (PC, MAC)
- Number of Players:
Medal of Honor: Vanguard Navigation