Medal of Honor: Warfighter Related Games
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is the sequel to 2010's Black Ops and contains a single-player campaign, competitive multiplayer, and zombies mode.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2012
Arctic Combat is a twitch-heavy online first-person shooter featuring realistic warzone effects.
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
The World War II Collection is a compilation of shooters including Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor Allied Assault, and Secret Weapons Over Normandy.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2004
Revolution is the first DLC map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It includes four new multiplayer maps, a new zombies map, a new zombies game mode, and a brand-new multiplayer weapon.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2013
Rising Storm is a total conversion modification for the eagerly awaited WWII First-person Shooter, Heroes of Stalingrad: Red Orchestra; based on the Pacific campaign of 1941-45.
- Release Date: May 30, 2013
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger lets you live the epic and violent journey of a ruthless bounty hunter on the trail of the West's most notorious outlaws.
- Release Date: May 22, 2013
Fight through a globe-trotting campaign or test your skills online competition in this fast-paced first-person shooter.
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2010
Most anyone who plays games would more than likely be very impressed with Call of Duty's authentic presentation, well designed and often very intense single-player missions, and fast-paced, entertaining multiplayer modes.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
Using the Call of Duty 4 engine, Treyarch brings the franchise back to World War II, including taking on Imperial Japanese forces in the Pacific.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2008
Once again you can experience the WWII battlefield, in Call of Duty 2. This sequel adds a new game engine, which provides improved visuals, AI, and weather effects.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
Wolfenstein is well worth it for the multiplayer game alone, so the fact that you get a solid single-player game in the box can only be considered a bonus.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2001
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is the follow-up to Tripwire's original PC game, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2011
This is a pick-up-and-play action extravaganza, a comic book version of WWII.
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2002
Wolfenstein is first person shooter where you play as BJ Blazkowicz, a highly decorated member of the Office of Secret Actions, who must stop the Nazis from harnessing the power of the Black Sun and creating a weapon of war-ending mass destruction.
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2009
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is the prequel to Call of Juarez and will take you through ravaged Civil War-era Georgia to the Aztec ruins of Mexico.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2009
Battlefield Vietnam packs more dramatic moments in its gameplay than most any multiplayer-focused action game in the past few years.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2004
United Offensive is an excellent expansion that takes the intensity of Call of Duty and ratchets it up even higher.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2004
Call of Juarez is a first-person shooter with a western theme.
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2007
Vietcong has a lot of great qualities, so it's unfortunate that some technical issues detract both from its performance and its presentation.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2003
Men of Valor is a first-person shooter set in the Vietnam War. And it's good!
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2004
The Ship, which originally began as a Half Life mod set aboard a fleet of 1930s steam liners, is now a full single and multiplayer game.
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2007
Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, Brothers in Arms tells the story of Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne paratroopers, who were scattered over the French countryside.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2005
From the opening level, you'll know you're in for a movie-worthy experience.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 1997
Cold War follows a freelance journalist who finds himself in the midst of an international conspiracy that aims to control the U.S.S.R.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2005
Brothers in Arms Furious 4 is a first-person shooter set in World War II.
- Release Date: TBA
- Player Reviews: 49
- Game Universe:
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault (PC, MAC, PC),
- Medal of Honor Frontline (PS2, GC, XBOX, PS3),
- Medal of Honor: Underground (GBA, PS),
- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Medal of Honor: European Assault (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Medal of Honor: Airborne (PS3, PS2, X360, XBOX, PC, WII),
- Medal of Honor: Vanguard (PS2, WII),
- Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (WII, PSP),
- Medal of Honor (X360, PS3, PC),
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault: War Chest (PC, MAC)
MoH: Warfighter Navigation