Medal of Honor Question
- Posted by baldeagle743
- on Oct 15, 2010 3:43 am GMT
How do I get past get to tower?
Follow your squad mates. They will lead you where you need to go. If you are not sure where they are hit the up direction on the control pad to make the HUD appear and it will show you where they are at.
Just watch where they go and follow them. If that doesn't help I think I remember there being a small ramp or stairway leading out of the room. It is on the right side of the room if you are looking at the tower. You might have to press the jump buton too near the window or blown out wall.
I hope you aren't talking about once you're in the actual tower looking out the windown...then you auto switch to soflam and blow everyone away. You can't go outside and you can't get to the tower you see out the window.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- Player Reviews: 186
- Game Universe:
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault (PC, MAC, PC),
- Medal of Honor Frontline (PS2, GC, XBOX, PS3),
- Medal of Honor: Underground (GBA, PS),
- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Medal of Honor: European Assault (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Medal of Honor: Airborne (PS3, PS2, X360, XBOX, PC, WII),
- Medal of Honor: Vanguard (PS2, WII),
- Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (WII, PSP),
- Medal of Honor (X360, PS3, PC),
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault: War Chest (PC, MAC)
- Number of Players:
Medal of Honor Navigation