Medal of Honor Question
- Posted by damonj3
- on Oct 16, 2010 5:42 pm GMT
Need strategy using offensive/defensive support?
You need to get the required number of points by getting kills, securing objectives, etc. Class is irrelevant When you get the required points (for example, first one is 50) the icons pop up in the bottom right corner.
50/50 points gets you either a Mortar strike or UAV. Pushing LEFT on the D pad gives you offensive support, RIGHT gives you defensive..
The key is to get kills. For every kill you get you get 10 points plus 5 for a headshot or you can get a tier 1 kill which is another 5 points along with kill assists which is also 5 points and every time you die your points reset to 0 and those points go toward your support. You get 2 supports(an offensive and a defensive support) every time you reach the number given. The first is 50 but to get to 50 you must kill some people.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- Worst first person shooter you have ever played?
- Activision Treyarch Black Ops II Banning Legit Players but Not Hackers.
- DSHK fighting scene
- Can we still play this MOH game online or not ?
- Warfighter podcast with Electronic Arts Community Manager Daniel Chin
- Where am I?
- See All Medal of Honor Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 186
- Game Universe:
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault (PC, MAC, PC),
- Medal of Honor Frontline (PS2, GC, XBOX, PS3),
- Medal of Honor: Underground (GBA, PS),
- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Medal of Honor: European Assault (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Medal of Honor: Airborne (PS3, PS2, X360, XBOX, PC, WII),
- Medal of Honor: Vanguard (PS2, WII),
- Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (WII, PSP),
- Medal of Honor (X360, PS3, PC),
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault: War Chest (PC, MAC)
- Number of Players:
Medal of Honor Navigation