Mega Man 10 Hints & Cheats
Unlock Hard ModeBeat the game or stage to unlock the specific weapon, item, or mode.
How to Unlock Unlockable Beat the game on Normal Hard Mode
Unlock ChallengesThere are two challenge types. Type 1 are like mini-stages or boss battles and are accessed from the Challenge Menu. Type 2 are like Xbox's Achievements and don't need to be unlocked to do them. Type 1 boss and miniboss challenges generally require reaching the corresponding boss on the corresponding difficulty mode (the challenge is unlocked when you reach the boss, not when you kill it).
How to Unlock Unlockable Reach the miniboss on Normal Mode Normal minboss challenges Reach the miniboss on Easy or Normal Mode Easy miniboss challenges Reach the miniboss on Hard Mode Hard miniboss challenges Reach the boss on Easy Mode Easy boss challenges Reach the boss on Normal Mode Normal boss challenges Reach the boss on Hard Mode Hard boss challenges
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Downloadable Game
- Player Reviews: 11
- Game Universe:
- Mega Man Legends 2 (PS, PC),
- Mega Man X5 (PS, PC),
- Mega Man Legends (PS, PC, PSP),
- Mega Man Anniversary Collection (GC, PS2, GBA, XBOX),
- Mega Man X8 (PS2, PC),
- Mega Man X: Command Mission (PS2, GC),
- Mega Man X4 (PS, SAT, PC),
- Mega Man 8: Anniversary Collector's Edition (SAT, PS),
- Mega Man X3 (PS, SAT, PC, SNES),
- Mega Man X Collection (PS2, GC, XBOX)
- Number of Players:
Mega Man 10 Navigation