Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D Question
- Posted by dhamm818
- on Feb 23, 2012 10:22 am GMT
How do you tap the bodies for items when you tranq them?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by Symphonia46
- on Feb 23, 2012 12:29 pm GMT
To loot gaurds while they're unconscious/sleeping, press up on the D-Pad to pick up the enemy, press up on the D-Pad to drop the enemy and an item will be looted. Drag + Drop = Loot.
When you want to loot a body, stand by the head. Make sure you are actually standing, crouching doesn't work. A prompt to press up on the D-pad should appear, do so (although if you're standing in the right place, the prompt doesn't matter). Snake picks the body up, then press up again to put the body back on the ground. An item will fly out and land beside the body. I've found that if a guard is unconscious/sleeping, he gives you two items, one for each time you pick up and put him down. Dead enemies give you one, usually ammo.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 15
- Game Universe:
- Metal Gear Solid (PS, PC, GBC),
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PC, XBOX, PS2),
- Metal Gear (C64, MSX, NES, MOBILE, PC),
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (X360, PS3, PC),
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (VITA, PS3, X360),
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition (PS3, X360),
- Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (3DS),
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP),
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3),
- Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection (PS2)
- Number of Players:
MGS: Snake Eater 3D Navigation