Metal Gear Solid Features
- This week on Escape From Mount Stupid, Danny tackles the many incarnations of Metal Gear.Feature - Posted Aug 27, 2012 6:52 pm GMT
- Shaun dissects the MGS series to share his thoughts on what should and shouldn't carry over to MGS5.Feature - Posted Aug 2, 2012 4:34 pm GMT
- Meet the creative minds behind Metal Gear Solid and Shadow of the Colossus.Feature - Posted Jul 5, 2012 6:07 am GMT
- Join us for a two-week journey chronicling some of the video game industry's most celebrated game designers!Feature - Posted Jun 26, 2012 6:51 am GMT
- After 20 years of Metal Gear, we take a look back at our favorite bosses.Feature - Posted Jul 28, 2007 6:17 pm GMT
- According to Wikipedia, the name Easter egg comes from Dan O'Bannon's horror spoof, Return of the Living Dead. In the film, a container of zombies goes missing and is referred to--in code--as an "Easter egg."Feature - Posted Aug 20, 2005 3:11 am GMT
Hot Forum Topics
- favorite action adventure game?
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Ps3 US Dlc anyone have
- Anyway to instantly unlock extreme?
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, some points I don't believe have been made
- How comes Gamespot changed the rating for MGS1 all of sudden?
- Where am I?
- See All Metal Gear Solid Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 443
- Game Universe:
- Metal Gear Solid (PS, PC, GBC),
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PC, XBOX, PS2),
- Metal Gear (C64, MSX, NES, MOBILE, PC),
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (X360, PS3, PC),
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (VITA, PS3, X360),
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition (PS3, X360),
- Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (3DS),
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP),
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3),
- Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection (PS2)
- Number of Players:
Metal Gear Solid Navigation