Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble Hints & Cheats
Unlockable CharactersAfter fulfilling the requirements to unlock a character, their mark will appear in the Kuchiyose menu. Select their mark and copy it onto the grid on the bottom screen using the stylus, taking care to use the proper stroke order. Correctly drawing a character's mark will unlock them, even if their mark hasn't been acquired.
How to Unlock Unlockable Complete Story Mode Itachi Complete Arcade Mode with Itachi Deidara Complete Arcade Mode with Sasuke Suigetsu Complete Arcade Mode with Suigetsu Karin Complete Arcade Mode with Karin Jugo Complete Arcade Mode with Jugo Orochimaru Complete Arcade Mode with Naruto Jiraiya Complete Arcade Mode with Jiraiya Konan Complete Arcade Mode with Konan Pain Complete Arcade Mode with all characters Fukusaku & Shima
Unlockable JutsusYou can unlock additional jutsus for each character by playing Mission Mode. As you complete missions, depending on the mission's diffculty, you will gain either 1, 2, or 3 marks on that character's Bingo Sheet. When a row, column, or diagnol is complete, a new ability will be unlocked for that character, until the entire Bingo Sheet has been completed. A character's ability set can be customized after selecting the character in Battle, Arcade, and Mission Modes.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Kuchiyose Unlock Chart by WhiteWaltz||30K|
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Game Universe:
- Naruto: Clash of Ninja (GC),
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (X360, PS3),
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (PS3, X360),
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact (PSP),
- Naruto Shippuden: Kizuna Drive (PSP),
- Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble (DS),
- Naruto Shippuden: Naruto vs. Sasuke (DS),
- Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade Chronicles (WII),
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 (PSP),
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 (PS2)
Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble Navigation