Need for Speed Underground Related Games
Even as a budget title, TXR3 doesn't stand up to the other games in the genre.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
R attempts to deliver some simulation-styled thrills, but the driving physics and options simply aren't up to snuff when compared to other, better games.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2003
This racing game will challenge you to outrun local law enforcement vehicles in no fewer than 16 cities all over the world.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2003
This racing game will allow players to compete in no less than 32 different vehicles from the Ford Motor Company.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2003
With authentic cars, courses, and car physics, Gran Turismo 4 adds an even more realistic racing simulation to the series. The characteristics of each car take into account weight, speed, friction, and more to deliver realistic handling.
- Release Date: Feb 22, 2005
In NFS Carbon you aim to take over the city by winning races and defeating other racing crews.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2006
Its endless tuning options and many racing events will keep you engrossed in the game for many months, and it's accessible enough to be enjoyed by anyone who's the least bit interested in driving an exotic car.
- Release Date: Jul 9, 2001
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix features all the cities, cars and music from the original, in addition to entirely new content with 24 new vehicles, a new city (Tokyo), new music, new races and battle maps.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2006
Test Drive Unlimited is a street racing game that lets you drive licensed cars and motorcycles on 1000 miles of Hawaiian roads and highways.
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2007
Enthusia Professional Racing puts you in the driver's seat and re-creates the sensation of racing actual cars. Choose from hundreds of cars from more than 30 manufacturers, and then practice your driving techniques in racing competitions.
- Release Date: May 3, 2005
Midnight Club: Street Racing takes the basic concepts and modes that made Midtown Madness so much fun and adds to it more hidden vehicles and a rudimentary plotline.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
Although Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero is flawed visually, the gameplay system is both unique and entertaining.
- Release Date: May 28, 2001
The game still falls well short of the level of Gran Turismo, but thanks to friendlier controls and improved handling, the US rendition of Type-S is actually a playable and challenging racing simulation.
- Release Date: Jan 29, 2001
Le Mans 24 Hours is just as meaty an experience as its predecessors.
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2001
Auto Modellista has a fantastic look, but its gameplay unsuccessfully tries to straddle the line between simulation-style tuning options and arcade-style handling and collision physics.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
It's fun for a while, but it's too arcadelike for its own good, and it really only lends itself to short amounts of time spent playing.
- Release Date: May 27, 2002
The next GT Concept game will feature cars from the Geneva auto show.
- Release Date: Jul 19, 2002
SRS tries to deliver an authentic street racing experience, but really only delivers an unexciting series of races.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2004
- Release Date: May 18, 2004
Despite its problems, Pro Race Driver usually does a fine job of integrating storytelling and dramatic, varied racing, rightfully putting the spotlight on both men and machines.
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2002
Ferrari F355 Challenge has weathered the test of time admirably, and though it's still a great racing game, it's no longer the world-beater that it originally was.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2002
Midnight Club II is just as solid as the original Midnight Club was in its day, and it features a handful of improvements.
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2003
This Los Angeles-based racing game will allow players to extensively customize their cars' appearance and performance.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2004
Become immersed in the lifestyle, community, and risk-taking attitude of the street-modding scene with Juiced. More than just an arcade racer, Juiced pits you against a wide range of characters with enhanced driving street machines.
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2005
The third installment in the Midnight Club series arrives with more speed, choices, and chrome than in previous editions. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition delivers fast, open-city racing in Atlanta, San Diego, and Detroit, complete with eight-player online competition and vehicle customization.
- Release Date: Apr 11, 2005
- Player Reviews: 153
- Game Universe:
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (PS, PC, GBA),
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX),
- Need for Speed Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Need for Speed Underground 2 (XBOX, GC, PS2, GBA, PC, DS, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, X360, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed: High Stakes (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed II (PC, PS),
- Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed (PS, SAT),
- Need for Speed Carbon (DS, GBA, XBOX, X360, GC, PS2, PSP, WII, PC, PS3, MAC, ZB)
- Offline Modes:
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
Need for Speed Underground Navigation